Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Youre talking about the Broncos coaching staff. "Learning" is not thier strong point. Look at the Seattle and Oakland games. Middle of the field wide open, corners playing 10-15 yards off. VJ says they played "soft", might need to "tighten things up" against Oakland. What happens? Same damn defense.
    Yeah, I was trying to be hopeful lol

Well. I have my case of beer and am ready for this disaster.... I hate being excited form broncos football, and sad all at once,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

So im watching the rockies on espn and they keep showing the statistic that the broncos are the 3rd most blitzing team in the nfl. I cant verify that, but if thats the case then dbs playing off like they do makes even less sense.
    Glen Haven Fire

imo for us to have a good shot tonight we must run for 150+ keep their offense on the side lines no turnovers red zone td's and stop these stupid penalties

Hoping the Rockies took all the negative energy today, and saved all the positive stuff for the Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by mainBroncos60 View Post
    Lets go Broncos! You can do this!
    No, they can't, not with Joe Woods scheming defence.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    So im watching the rockies on espn and they keep showing the statistic that the broncos are the 3rd most blitzing team in the nfl. I cant verify that, but if thats the case then dbs playing off like they do makes even less sense.
    They didn't show it last week. I kept waiting...I'm still waiting. It's like they made Flacco look better than he is. Steelers did the same thing last night. No pressure.

Hopefully the whole team will show up tonight. I think they can beat KC. And I am entitled to my opinion.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by spirited_Cheer View Post
    Yeah, I suppose there is just no reason to watch tonight then. That's a wrap folks.....pack em up and head home....nothing to see here tonight....

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by spirited_Cheer View Post
    That's the spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    They didn't show it last week. I kept waiting...I'm still waiting. It's like they made Flacco look better than he is. Steelers did the same thing last night. No pressure.

Hopefully the whole team will show up tonight. I think they can beat KC. And I am entitled to my opinion.
    Yes you are, and I happen to share your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report/

Brock is out.

Adam Jones, Brandon Marshall, and Dymonte Thomas are listed as questionable.
    Yiadom was a pretty physical corner in press coverage at BC, hopefully, we see a bit of that tonight.

I hope we win tonight. But what would really trouble me is if our O doesn't score points. This Chefs D is nothing special... if we can't move the ball on them I'll be sad.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post

10 characters
    Glen Haven Fire

Let this be the best game of our season. Stop worrying about the hype of the Chiefs. Just play and have fun. Just go out and have a good game.

Musgrave to call plays from the box tonight, interesting wrinkle.