Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    They just get so ridiculous comparing Mahomes to Manning and Farve already. Pump the breaks already. I find these comparisons disrespectful.

Mahomes = Carlton

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    They just get so ridiculous comparing Mahomes to Manning and Farve already. Pump the breaks already. I find these comparisons disrespectful.
    Manning yes. But the Farve comparisons come from Andy himself. Andy has openly talked about some of the traits that Farve had that Mahomes displays. Even talked about it with Farve!

Is ESPN going to talk about anything other than Mahomes? I wanna bang my head on concrete wall listening to them

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I hope we win tonight. But what would really trouble me is if our O doesn't score points. This Chefs D is nothing special... if we can't move the ball on them I'll be sad.
    I'll agree with you there. I have been one of the "optimists" here, but if we can't put up points against against this defense, then my opposition to the "pessimism" will be a lot weaker. lol

they've won 5 straight vs us wow this hopefully ends tonight.....but it will have to be our best game by far esp. on offense

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Is ESPN going to talk about anything other than Mahomes? I wanna bang my head on concrete wall listening to them
    Well it's up to us to go out there and shut him down. If we do that, the talk will subside. If we don't, then he will be fitted for his gold jacket already.
    Last edited by cirehawk; 10-01-2018 at 05:06 PM.

We have the horses to keep pace with their offense, especially against that defense. But can Case get the cobwebs out his head and can VJ not get so egregiously out-coached? A win here would be MAJOR for our moral

I hope we shut all this chatter up. I canít stand the disrespectful comparisons between Mahomes and Manning, Farve and now Aaron Rodgers. Wow.

Case just needs to just play and stop thinking. Go out and have fun. Just play your game and go out there and play your game.

This was THE GAME to make Walker active and use him as an inside rusher. What a shame.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Goodness they have pointed out that KC has taken our last 3(!) home games. They are certainly getting revenge from the peyton days

What time does the game start?

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    This was THE GAME to make Walker active and use him as an inside rusher. What a shame.
    Why isnít he active?

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    The forehead slappers never stop!