First Broncos Game

I will be attending the Broncos/Chargers game for my first visit to Mile High. I am looking at some 300 club level seats. Curious if anyone can tell me if these are worth the extra money and what amenities they may come with, Ticketmaster doesn't say much about them.

Also, I will be staying at a downtown hotel. What are the best ways to get back and forth to the stadium. Thanks for any help and GO BRONCOS!

I dont know denver that well but hope you have a good time!
    Glen Haven Fire

My advice is if you can splurge then splurge. However, you might not want to sit anywhere else but Club Level in the future.

Here's my long answer to your question. Many years ago, a friend gave me a suite ticket to Gillette Stadium, DEN @ NE. I was so impressed by the pomp and circumstance that I instantly became spoiled. Since then I try to purchase 309/337 club level tickets at Mile High exclusively. General seats at Mile High have an uninterrupted view of the field, but you get what you pay. Here's my breakdown:

General ticket: Solid view from every seat. Surrounded by everyone; good or bad, your decision.

Club Level: early stadium entry with granted restricted access and upgraded food/drink. If the weather gets "iffy" then you can watch the game inside the Club Level food pavilion, or near the club level fireplace. The bathrooms tend to be less crowded and cleaner.

Suite Level: Like Club Level but with even more restricted access, buffet, and dessert cart at halftime! The temp control suite seats are plusher than Club Level.

I have never been inside a Mile High suite (only Gillette Stadium), so if anyone has info on that, I would be interested to know about their experience and suite ticket info.

Whatever you decide, have a wonderful time!

Catch the light rail at Union Station to go from downtown to the stadium.

Excellent thank you! Found some info on section 301 Club seats. They are outdoor with climate controlled concessions and restrooms according to the seller so that sounds like what you are describing, not an indoor suite. I will check out the Union Station rail as well. Appreciate it