Page 38 of 85 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    So you dont think hes getting 30 sacks then ?
    Id start with getting one sack in the 3rd quarter.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    He’s paid $1.2 mil per game. Other than being tossed aside by a TE, what has he done in this game? What has he done since week 2?

Just because he was elite doesn’t mean he’s good now. I see little to no impact.
    They are running the ball away from him. Also, Darnold is just hucking the ball up for his receivers to get under because we can't cover anybody. One guy doesn't make an entire Defense. Everybody else has to play too.

Could we please just run the ball wayyyyyy more in the 2nd half, please!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by denvercrush81 View Post
    I dont know what it is: Our crappy team, new NFL rules, too many years of Brady and now looks like Mahomes will be the new poster boy for annoyance, Something just seems off about the NFL and I am losing interest for the first time in my life. It makes me sad that the game I love seems like its going or already gone.
    NAILED it!!!

My two favorite sports... the NFL and Formula One racing... seem to be VERY scrpited and have become completely devoid of excitement and fairness. The rules and officials are the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    Broncos are underachieving this season so far and that's all on coaching. Broncos have talent on this team and should be playing way better.
    I think we are full rebuild, playing the guys who wont be here next year, saving the ones who will , for next year. This season is over i believe. Unless we over perform our underachievers.

Quote Originally Posted by 90YearOldFan View Post
    The rules are pathetic.. the fact that scoring records were set this year through week 4 is lame... scoring does not equate to higher ratings, NFL seems to think it does
    Every time I look, the NFL lost another 10% compared to the previous year.
    I was leery about taking Sunday Ticket this year, mostly for the Anthem protests, but my enthusiasm is waning as well. But I did. Won't happen next year I am virtually certain.

Been a Bronco fan since 1967.
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

watched the first half without my contacts.... dont think I will bother putting them in for the second half.....

C'mom guys!!

It's a 2 score game, VJ has 'em right where he wants 'em.....

I've always said Von is not worth the money we paid him. He's not a game changer like Khalil Mack. Von needs to show up on more plays than he does for the money he's making.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Mahomes has done very little today. He's even thrown an interception. KC defence has dominated. Bortles has 2 interceptions and a lost fumble.

We need to be more decisive on both sides of the ball. We go through the motions but can't seem to make the killer play.
    I disagree.. I am watching the game and Mahomes is playing well. He is moving the ball and getting away from pressure, He is facing a very good Jags D right now and is working through it. You are correct though as of right now the Chiefs D is looking very good.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Quote Originally Posted by worldsoutro View Post
    I really hate to say it but I have been losing interest as well. I just notice the games aren't fun anymore and not just bronco but NFL games in general.
    It started with the kneeling and officiating. It's becoming dead inside.

So 90 yards total in the first half. Pitiful.
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    C'mom guys!!

It's a 2 score game, VJ has 'em right where he wants 'em.....
    I've had enough of VJ, Woods, Keenum, and the rest of the garbage on this team. So sick of it
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    It started with the kneeling and officiating. It's becoming dead inside.
    Like wrestling. RIp WWF

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    They are running the ball away from him. Also, Darnold is just hucking the ball up for his receivers to get under because we can't cover anybody. One guy doesn't make an entire Defense. Everybody else has to play too.
    That doesnt explain being tossed aside by a TE. Wheres he been for the last 2.5 games? Other than one tackle last week hes not having much impact.