• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 58Miller
    Football Immortal
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    Baphs what do you think of fans who buy tickets and don’t show?
    Sounds like some Bronco fans think it’s great!!! ( 66,000 disagree) what say you?
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-15-2018, 11:17 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• GoDonkeys!
      • Oct 2015

Alright then. Gruden doesn't like Carr, how about Carr for Von? Hehehe

Comment

• 58Miller
        Football Immortal
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by GoDonkeys! View Post
        Let’s just give them Von and get nothing in return? You know like buying a ticket and not going! That’s what good fans do so sending players for nothing is what good gms do!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
          Family Trust Beer
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Sounds like some Bronco fans think it’s great!!! ( 66,000 disagreed)
          the following is all smack aside.

i think all fan bases have fans that wont show up when times are tough as i said before. but i do however think the fans should hold the team accountable as well and not just blindly accept things the way they are because they are a fan of that team.

i think a true die hard fan will show up no matter what if he has the financial means to do so. but then again as i'm sure many of you would say, i'm just a chargers fan, what do i know?

except for the fact that my huskers are 0-6 and the worst they have ever been in program history and the stadium still looks like this.

and still taking over other teams stadiums, like this last Saturday.

lastly, if you're going to buy tickets and not show up because you're unhappy with how the team is playing, give them away to some other broncos fans who are less fortunate and don't get to go to the games that much,......that's what we do at Nebraska at least.
          Last edited by baphamet; 10-15-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• 58Miller
            Football Immortal
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            the following is all smack aside.

i think all fan bases have fans that wont show up when times are tough as i said before. but i do however think the fans should hold the team accountable as well and not just blindly accept things the way they are because they are a fan of that team.

i think a true die hard fan will show up no matter what if he has the financial means to do so. but then again as i'm sure many of you would say, i'm just a chargers fan, what do i know?

except for the fact that my huskers are 0-6 and the worst they have ever been in program history and the stadium still looks like this.

and still taking over other teams stadiums, like this last Saturday.

lastly, if you're going to buy tickets and not show up because you're unhappy with how the team is playing, give them away to some other broncos fans who are less fortunate and don't get to go to the games that much,......that's what we do at Nebraska at least.
            Good post baphs!!!!
            I agree,
            1. hold the team accountable ( by not buying tickets and merchandise)
            2. if you got tickets give them away to those who are less fortunate.
            3. Die Hard fans show up no matter what!!!!

Ok back to hating each other
            sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              so you don't think we suck?

I will defend my team to the bitter end ,but I will also let reality speak

right now we suck... and starts with coaching and QB

just a fact
              It's a sad fact, but man is it a fact... We're bad news bears right now...
              sigpic

Comment

• GoDonkeys!
                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Sounds like some Bronco fans think it’s great!!! ( 66,000 disagree) what say you?
                If you don't show it doesn't mean you're not a good fan. That's all some of us are saying. That aside, I'm telling you and you know if you have tickets that it's not that easy to just give tickets away anymore.

Comment

• arapaho
                  reserved for losing bet
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  It's a sad fact, but man is it a fact... We're bad news bears right now...
                  I wouldn't go that far...aside from case and the coaches I believe we are a playoff team

we can say one or two plays and we are 0-5 the same could be said the other way

case hits DT and we beat the chiefs...one defining play

we kick a fg instead of turning it over and punch it in from the 1 if sanders ticky tack taunting wasn't called...we beat the rams
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• 58Miller
                    Football Immortal
                    • Jul 2013

If you don't show it doesn't mean you're not a good fan. That's all some of us are saying. That aside, I'm telling you and you know if you have tickets that it's not that easy to just give tickets away anymore.
                    I would agree it doesn’t make you a bad person, but a good fan?
                    A fan by definition: a person who is enthusiastically devoted to something or somebody, such as a singer or band, a sports team.
                    In this case it’s a sports team, buying a ticket and not showing is not supporting your teams players. It is supporting the team because you helped pay the bills.
                    I’m not attacking anyone of the fans who didn’t show, I’m sure their were many good reasons they didn’t go including they are sick of the product on the field. I was very surprised Week 6 vs the best opponet all year there were 9,000 no shows. Week 10 if we only had 2 or 3 wins I wouldn’t bat and eye but Week 6 with the chance to go 3-3 just doesn’t sound like our fan base.
                    So call them good fans, great fans whatever. I would just call them fans.
                    sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jul 2013

Nice to see Bronco fans who appreciate our team show up, I’m sure the 9,000 mo shows last week didn’t have time to watch the game but don’t worry still super good fans according to some......
                      sigpic

Comment

• Rastic
                        Modulated
                        • Oct 2013

Thread cleaned. Time to give the personal attacks and name calling a rest. IPs, just sayin.

Comment

• 58Miller
                          Football Immortal
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by baphamet
                          I attack the post, not the poster. some of your posts read like the ramblings of a crazy man, i just assume you're trolling, that's me giving you the benefit of the doubt at least.

you seem like a good dude though, your heart seems like it's in the right place.
                          I just tell the truth like you baphs, and people have been taught they don’t have to hear the truth anymore, they could ignore it, but they’d rather have it silenced so they don’t feel guilty
                          sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
                            Football Immortal
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by 58Miller
                            You make a lot of good points, and I always appreciate people who stick up for others or those not there to defend themselves. I promise I will work on not being such a punk ( and that’s me calling myself that) even to baphs!!!!......welll depending on how the Broncos Charger series turns out.....
                            You can be a punk to baps, I'm cool with that...that dude cheers for the cornhuskers...
                            sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
                              Football Immortal
                              • Jul 2013

You can be a punk to baps, I'm cool with that...that dude cheers for the cornhuskers...
                              Hahahaha!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
                                Family Trust Beer
                                • Nov 2006

haven't i suffered enough as a husker fan? 0-6

Comment

Working...
                                X