View Poll Results: what would you choose?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • chad kelly starts but vance stays as coach

16 41.03%
  • vance gets fired but we stick with keenum

23 58.97%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Keenum or Joseph?

Simple question, would you rather Chad Kelly get a shot but vance remains head coach or vance gets fired but we stick with keenum...

no option of both, you have a choice of one or the either...what do you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Simple question, would you rather Chad Kelly get a shot but vance remains head coach or vance gets fired but we stick with keenum...

no option of both, you have a choice of one or the either...what do you pick?
    Are we talking just for this season, or beyond?

Iíd rather ride it with Keenum and get rid of VJ. We have a issue with QB play, we have since PFM left, but VJ is the bigger issue.

I would get rid of Joseph easily. Keenum had success last season with a good coach. A good head coach gets the most out of his players. Vance gets the absolute least. If he were the Rams head coach, they'd go 10-6 at best.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Are we talking just for this season, or beyond?
    well i guess that would all be dependent on what would happen the rest of the season based on each choice

This poll sucks! lol!!!!!!!
    #swapping

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    well i guess that would all be dependent on what would happen the rest of the season based on each choice
    My take on that is good teams win despite their coach. Look what we did with Manning under Foxy. We won despite Fox, not because of him. Sometimes a coach can elevate a bad team, get them to play above their collective talent. VJ canít coach. Bottom line.

Iíd take JMD with a good DC over what we have, and thatís sad.

Well, Keenum looked decent with a real coach last year. When Case isn't surrounded by the incompetence of the Vance Josephs and Jeff Fishers of the world he's serviceable. A real coach would play to his team's strength and insist to his OC to run the darn football.

i want a both option, i feel niether will be here after this year.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

It should and will be both by seasons end. Maybe keep Keenum as a backup which is what he is. Move Forward w the young blood

I choose Kelly
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

I hate both options of who we'd have to keep cause they both suck but if I had to choose the better of two evils, I'd keep Keenum and get rid of Joseph cause he'd just mess up Kelly's development anyway if he were left behind to coach him. I don't want Joseph infecting Kelly.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Neither option is very appealing but having said that, we need to get the quarterback position fixed first and foremost. I don't think that's Chad Kelly but somehow the Broncos need to find a more stable, consistent option in the off-season. You can bring Bill Belichick in here and he'd be 5-11 with the quarterback rotation Vance Joseph has dealt with.

I think too many on these boards are overlooking Keenum's overthrows and poor ball placement. We also need to be honest with ourselves. Eventually NFL DCs catchup to the offense...it is what they're paid to do. What we've seen here is that despite having guys open he 8s overthrowing them or putting the ball in places it guarantees a contested catch. If Keenum were truly a good player he'd be making those throws.

Imo we need to look ahead. Keep Kelly and put him in. Keenum needs some time to think about how to play again. Some players respond better to taking a step back. Get Kelly in there and see what we have in him. If he shows promise then great...let's see how far he can take us. If not then we really need to consider trading to the #1 and grab our QB.

There needs to be a both option. I don't believe in either.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!