Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Greedy Williams LSU CB

this kid is the real deal i have seen 4 of his games and he plays so well. he is a 6'2 190. so ideal size, he is lanky and athletic he looks like the idle nfl QB.

last year as a redshirt freshman he had a 36% competion rate against and 6 ints. he has had 2 ints so far this season and is a beast. not many QBs will test him. he seems like the best CB to come out in a long time. i'd have him rated over Jalen Ramsey coming out for example. i think he may be best CB prospect sense PP. kid is gonna be a star and just the guy we need to replace Talib.

if we draft high enough why trade for PP when we can draf tthe next PP

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    this kid is the real deal i have seen 4 of his games and he plays so well. he is a 6'2 190. so ideal size, he is lanky and athletic he looks like the idle nfl QB.

last year as a redshirt freshman he had a 36% competion rate against and 6 ints. he has had 2 ints so far this season and is a beast. not many QBs will test him. he seems like the best CB to come out in a long time. i'd have him rated over Jalen Ramsey coming out for example. i think he may be best CB prospect sense PP. kid is gonna be a star and just the guy we need to replace Talib.

As an LSU fan, I can say that I think that he'll make a solid pro. However I don't think that he's as good as Peterson or Mathieu. I watch all the games, and I just don't think that he's as physical or intelligent as the other two
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Why not draft greedy and trade for peterson?

Hum are you comparing greedy to pp and tm when they graduated or at the same point in their respective careers? I dont get to see much college so im curious

Is better than deandre baker?
    Last edited by armedequation; 10-13-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    As an LSU fan, I can say that I think that he'll make a solid pro. However I don't think that he's as good as Peterson or Mathieu. I watch all the games, and I just don't think that he's as physical or intelligent as the other two
    i think he isn't as physical but at the same time he is an obvious person who is gonna gain 10-20 pounds in the nfl and sit into the ideal size. he can cover and tackles well also. i think he is a top 5 talent in this draft for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Why not draft greedy and trade for peterson?

Hum are you comparing greedy to pp and tm when they graduated or at the same point in their respective careers? I dont get to see much college so im curious

Is better than deandre baker?
    Greedy would be higher then Baker. at around when they graduated i would compare him more to PP then TM.

i think he is smaller then PP but he will fill in well and he is faster then PP, plus he plays so well.

oakland raders gm

I wouldn't mind him if we don't go all in for Herbert. I also wouldn't mind a top OT.

They sure had Georgia figured out yesterday. I am a huge UGA fan and was quite frustrated. LSU played a great game and those Linebackers were in Fromm's grill all day.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    They sure had Georgia figured out yesterday. I am a huge UGA fan and was quite frustrated. LSU played a great game and those Linebackers were in Fromm's grill all day.
    How did mlb white for lsu look? Hes been mentioned as a good possibility for us in a couple of mocks
    Glen Haven Fire

How did mlb white for lsu look? Hes been mentioned as a good possibility for us in a couple of mocks
    As always, he looked like a stud. As far as Greedy goes, I think that he's great in the cover game, but I don't think that he's as good in the run game as PP

As always, he looked like a stud. As far as Greedy goes, I think that he's great in the cover game, but I don't think that he's as good in the run game as PP
    Is that something he can improve or is that just the way his game is?

If it was between white and greedy which one would you pick? Both are big needs so it will be interesting to see if they go scout an lsu game at all
    Glen Haven Fire

Is that something he can improve or is that just the way his game is?

If it was between white and greedy which one would you pick? Both are big needs so it will be interesting to see if they go scout an lsu game at all
    White's safer, but Greedy has more potential

Thanks for the info! Today has definitely highlighted the fact we need help at both of those positions.
    Glen Haven Fire

He could be what we are looking for he just doesn't seem to. Be as agile as a straight line speed s
    Monster. So I question how well he will move over to the league you need more then great straight line speed to be a great l lever. He would be great to look at in the second or third round

oakland raders gm

He could be what we are looking for he just doesn't seem to. Be as agile as a straight line speed s
    Monster. So I question how well he will move over to the league you need more then great straight line speed to be a great l lever. He would be great to look at in the second or third round
    Everyone has him going in the 1st

Everyone has him going in the 1st
    ya i just personally think he is overrated. there is not much of a drop off between him and the lbers you will get in the second. i just don't see him as really an elite LBer in the nfl. i may have to eat crow but i don't think he is agile enough. i would perfer TJ edwards for example over White.

oakland raders gm

ya i just personally think he is overrated. there is not much of a drop off between him and the lbers you will get in the second. i just don't see him as really an elite LBer in the nfl. i may have to eat crow but i don't think he is agile enough. i would perfer TJ edwards for example over White.
    I was talking about Greedy I don't know much about the LBers in the draft, but White is the definite leader of this tough LSU team