Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I was talking about Greedy I don't know much about the LBers in the draft, but White is the definite leader of this tough LSU team
    he probably ends up as a top 5 top 10 pick. he checks off all the boxes.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

He's my first choice.

Williams is probably the best CB tocome out since .... Wait for it... Patrick Peterson..

They asked to play everything at LSU, ( man, zone, press, bail , etc) and he is technically as sound as anyone to come out in the past 10 years .. oh I almost forgot to say this is all IMO.....

I hope we trade up for a Qb

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    I hope we don't. We need the draft picks. Too many holes that free agency can't fic

I hope we dont have to but I want Elway to take his guy no matter what.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I hope we dont have to but I want Elway to take his guy no matter what.
    This is what I'd prefer but I personally want Drew Lock and if he or another is the guy we need to trade for him

This is what I'd prefer but I personally want Drew Lock and if he or another is the guy we need to trade for him
    It sucks we need that QB so bad, guys like William's or White would be awesome. However, free agency has some darn good corners so it makes passing on a CB easier

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I hope the first Bronco pick is def. Would love to watch a top 5 def. hit the field this yr.

I strongly dislike cornerbacks who are soft in run support, and Greedy Williams is exactly that. You love that he is a play-maker, and you love his ability in coverage, but he is a liability against the run, and for that reason along with his lack of effort at times, I wouldn't draft him at 10. I am a huge fan of Byron Murphy though. He is more well-rounded, good in coverage, a play-maker as well, and although he isn't a perfect tackler, he has a lot of fight in him.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I strongly dislike cornerbacks who are soft in run support, and Greedy Williams is exactly that. You love that he is a play-maker, and you love his ability in coverage, but he is a liability against the run, and for that reason along with his lack of effort at times, I wouldn't draft him at 10. I am a huge fan of Byron Murphy though. He is more well-rounded, good in coverage, a play-maker as well, and although he isn't a perfect tackler, he has a lot of fight in him.
    to be honest if the QBS i like are not there at 10. then i woul dbe looking at Williams or Murphy. each of them would give us a good #1 CB

oakland raders gm

I read that Bryce Callahan is FA and is interesting in playing for Fangio. He'd be our slot, CHJ and Roby on the outside. I think that would be pretty solid starting 3. If we can fix our issues through FA, then we wouldn't have to take a CB as high and save #10 for a QB?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I read that Bryce Callahan is FA and is interesting in playing for Fangio. He'd be our slot, CHJ and Roby on the outside. I think that would be pretty solid starting 3. If we can fix our issues through FA, then we wouldn't have to take a CB as high and save #10 for a QB?
    if it is me i letting roby walk more or likely. i don't trust him moving forward.

oakland raders gm

Well, I think Callaghan is a real possibility of coming here, and history tells us that slot cornerbacks don't get huge contracts, so it could be a team friendly deal. The problem I see is Roby just got paid 8 million for his contribution last season, so will he be going out onto the open market looking for more ? If so, I let him go, draft a middle round cornerback, and allow Yiadom to develop, I like him a lot, and see what happens from there. If Roby is willing to stay for around 6 million per season, and we can bring in Callaghan for around the same, I would make those 2 moves, and roll into 2019 with Harris, Roby, Callaghan, Yiadom, and a rookie.

if we could get callahan and draft a guy like Murphy or Williams in the first and trade back in to the end of the first for a QB Jones/lock/grier/murray would be great in the last 5 picks of the first round. get a 5th year if we need to .

oakland raders gm