Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think a solid front 7 makes an average CB look good. An All Pro CB doesnít make a DT that much better.

We need interior push more than anything. Strength of our team is our edge guys... go for the pincer and find our push up the middle. Every QB dreads the interior push... itís always been the Brady equalizer.

So, IMHO, I would go DT at 10 before CB. Oliver, Williams, Wilkins, Simmons are 4 quality interior pass rushers.

We have to contain Mahomes, folks. Chubb, Von, Oliver is the way to do it...
    Find DB later.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I think a solid front 7 makes an average CB look good. An All Pro CB doesnít make a DT that much better.

We need interior push more than anything. Strength of our team is our edge guys... go for the pincer and find our push up the middle. Every QB dreads the interior push... itís always been the Brady equalizer.

So, IMHO, I would go DT at 10 before CB. Oliver, Williams, Wilkins, Simmons are 4 quality interior pass rushers.

We have to contain Mahomes, folks. Chubb, Von, Oliver is the way to do it...
    Find DB later.
    i still like walker. i think he was under used with the coaching staff but had some pop plays. i think he will flourish under fangio. shelby harris should be able to fill a eddie goldman role i believe also. i think we are strong at DE right now.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i still like walker. i think he was under used with the coaching staff but had some pop plays. i think he will flourish under fangio. shelby harris should be able to fill a eddie goldman role i believe also. i think we are strong at DE right now.
    I think he was under used because he doesn't really have a place to fit in. He isn't really a edge rusher , or at least he wasn't gonna steal reps from Von, Chubb etc.

And I don't really see him at a 3 tech, he's kinda light for that(no way he is really 280), and again, he wasn't gonna steal reps from guys like Gotsis and Harris.
    Last edited by Diggs4; 01-26-2019 at 09:09 AM.

byron murphy in the 2nd would be better value, imo. QB need is to big to ignore
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I'd absolutely love it if Greedy fell to us at 10 and if Daniel Jones was available in the second. If a qb doesnt fall then continue to build the core of this team with the draft, dont reach for a need. Then in 2020 trade up for the qb you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    I think he was under used because he doesn't really have a place to fit in. He isn't really a edge rusher , or at least he wasn't gonna steal reps from Von, Chubb etc.

And I don't really see him at a 3 tech, he's kinda light for that(no way he is really 280), and again, he wasn't gonna steal reps from guys like Gotsis and Harris.
    his body type is ideal for a pass rushing DE in a 3-4 he has good length and size. Coming out of college his numbers reminds me of a MAlik jackson. he didn't gain 6 pounds of out college. but he could bulk up to the 290 and still probably keep his explosion. but he can and should be able to fit in as a DE in the 3-4 system.

oakland raders gm

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    He's my first choice.
    Well.....as time has passed, and I hear more reports, still need the combine, I am shying away from Greedy

Depends on FA but I’d but happy with either one.

I still think Denver is going to get:
    RT James
    G Foster
    and either Mosley or the S Amos and CB Callahan( this will determine who we draft)

Denver is going to cut:
    Marshall
    Leary
    Stewart
    and trade/ release Keenum

Restructure/extend:
    Wolfe gets restructured. Making too much for little production
    CHJ gets an extension
    Billy Turner gets extended.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 02-13-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: quote removed...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    byron murphy in the 2nd would be better value, imo. QB need is to big to ignore
    byrons a first round talent. i feel him greedy and Baker should all end up top 15-20

oakland raders gm

I would prefer to try and trade for Josh Norman, have a feeling he may become available as Redskins rebuild. Sign Mosley and draft Devin White to pair with Mosley. Some may think that is overkill at ILB, but watching Roguan Smith and Trevathan fly around on Chicago's D...More spread offensive concepts out there, need LBs that can cover and have the speed to go sideline to sideline. Trade back up into 1st for CB Bryon Murphy. FA S Amos as the finishing touch and Vic has what he needs for an elite defense.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots