Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Nothing on twitter, nothing here, I can't be the only person who heard this
    I heard him say it. I wasn't sure what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Huh? how so?
    Just jokin around
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Terry Bradshaw said they're bringing in Chad Kelly to take the place of Case Keenum
    Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I heard him say it. I wasn't sure what he meant.
    I heard him say it too. It's all he said, with no further explanation, it didn't seem like a joke to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Just jokin around
    lol

This maybe one of those games where the team plays much better than we all anticipate and beats the Rams. I actually won't be shocked if this happens. I am not into moral victories so just hanging with the Rams won't be enough for me. I do not want the Broncos to be in a place where just competing with the NFL's better teams is acceptable, even though it ends in a loss. For me that is like loser thinking.. but, I get it if someone is just trying to find a silver lining.

So if it is true that the Broncos need to win 2 of the next 4 games or else VJ is outta there... well, it will be interesting to see if the team rallies around him. If these guys really love him and want to keep him around it should show in their play... or not.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    I heard him say it too. It's all he said, with no further explanation, it didn't seem like a joke to me at all.
    Fingers and toes crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    This maybe one of those games where the team plays much better than we all anticipate and beats the Rams. I actually won't be shocked if this happens. I am not into moral victories so just hanging with the Rams won't be enough for me. I do not want the Broncos to be in a place where just competing with the NFL's better teams is acceptable, even though it ends in a loss. For me that is like loser thinking.. but, I get it if someone is just trying to find a silver lining.

So if it is true that the Broncos need to win 2 of the next 4 games or else VJ is outta there... well, it will be interesting to see if the team rallies around him. If these guys really love him and want to keep him around it should show in their play... or not.
    "just hanging with the Rams". You are correct, not good enough. We need to hammer home a decisive win.

They were just interviewing case on 850koa and no mention of his benching so....
    Glen Haven Fire

I'm a Kelly fan, so yeah... It would be great if he was in today. But if anyone needs benched, it's VJ.

Hahahahaha did anyone hear that “the LA Rams are taking on the Denver Nuggets” hey the broncos deserved that one!

HERE WE GO hopefully we pulloff an upset we need to run for prolly 150+ to keep their great offense on the sideline

I wonder how much of this game we get to watch before we turn our heads in disgust ? I have a pile of wood to chop today..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Maybe the cold will slow them down..

Just heard on KOA that VJ is calling the plays on defense today. I guess that is the change he was speaking about.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Wow. This is a bad start... like sluggish as heck..