Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Tough loss huge blow to o-lineman this will hurt the unit greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Elijah Wilkinson is available as well. We'll see if they sign a free agent O-Lineman or sign Austin Schlottmann or Avery Gennesy from the PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    He gets to suit up in the city where he played college ball.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    He gets to suit up in the city where he played college ball.
    Let's go Aquaman!

Call him 'Flash' instead. He has the same name as the actor who played Flash Gordon in that move from the late 80s

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    If we had Mahomes on the team, would you not play him so he wouldn't get hurt or ruined?
    Mahomes is ready. Kelly is not.

The big factor between those two is competent coaching staffs. Osweiler looked like hot garbage here and he is looking more like the player that beat the Patriots in lieu of Manning in 2015.

Siemian was trash here and regressed under this staff. Same with Paxton Lynch basically. It's a trend.

I agree that Kelly needs experience, but with this coaching staff? Hells to the no.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Mahomes is ready. Kelly is not.

The big factor between those two is competent coaching staffs. Osweiler looked like hot garbage here and he is looking more like the player that beat the Patriots in lieu of Manning in 2015.

Siemian was trash here and regressed under this staff. Same with Paxton Lynch basically. It's a trend.

I agree that Kelly needs experience, but with this coaching staff? Hells to the no.
    Kelly needs to play just for the lone reason of seeing what he can do. We have no idea if Kelly is ready or not and that can't be known until we see it on the field. If this coaching staff is fired, what guarantee is there that the next will be any better?

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Might as well hang onto the coaching staff and start Keenum the rest of the year. No way Kelly should get thrown into the fire behind this crap offesive line / scheme.
    Our line plays bad because the team plays bad and the coaching calls are defeatest. We play scared most of the time. A quick "seeing" QB can really make an OLine look fair to good. Frankly I pin most of the offensive woes on Musgrave. I have no idea why people here seem to like him. Musgrave is in charge of our offensive game plan and if there was to be any innovation or getting better 3rd down performance it falls to a large extent on him (Obsiously the players have to execute, but a bubble screen on 3rd and long isn't exactly going to fool the defense).
    Anyway, if we want to see what Kelly can do in a real game, pick a game and put him in. The line wouldn't be the problem with that, in my opinion