X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 58_VONDOOM_92
    All-Pro
    • Nov 2012

[Nuggets] The official Denver Nuggets thread.

The season is upon us. First game is this Weds night at Clippers. What are you all looking forward to? For me it's the development of Jamal Murray. See if he's crossed the line of a very good player to a star. Also to see how Isaiah Thomas and MPJ look when they come back.

It's been a while since I've been this excited for a Nuggets season. I really feel like we will make some noise. Go Nuggets!
    sigpic
  • DenverBlood
    Football Immortal
    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    The season is upon us. First game is this Weds night at Clippers. What are you all looking forward to? For me it's the development of Jamal Murray. See if he's crossed the line of a very good player to a star. Also to see how Isaiah Thomas and MPJ look when they come back.

It's been a while since I've been this excited for a Nuggets season. I really feel like we will make some noise. Go Nuggets!
    I'm actually not really looking forward to it at all. I wasn't ready for basketball to come back yet. The NHL and NBA offseason are too short. I feel like they just ended a month ago.

I just don't really expect anything under Malone. I see all these Power Rankings hyping the Nuggets up around 8-10 with a high likely hood of playoffs. Well we've seen that picture before preseason. They were 8th to open up last season. And missed the playoffs. Sure we have tons of talent and could make some noise. But I just don't buy it under Malone. I still hate that he coaches 0 defense and I don't feel he gets the most out of his players.

Sure I hope they prove me wrong but they'll have to do it first before I buy into it.
    sigpic

Comment

• lvbronx
      Old School
      • Jul 2005

I'm looking forward to seeing if all the young players can take another step. I think Monte Morris can become a real solid pro.

And I agree, am really looking forward to seeing if Thomas and MPJ can come back healthy and if so, is MPJ the player we think he can be? If these two can play, we're going to be really fun to watch, just wondering who's going to play defense? LOL

Comment

• DenverBlood
        Football Immortal
        • Nov 2005

Ugh what the hell. The Nuggets extended Malone for two years.

Why in God’s name in his contract year do you extend him now without every accomplishing anything?
        sigpic

Comment

• 58_VONDOOM_92
          All-Pro
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Ugh what the hell. The Nuggets extended Malone for two years.

Why in God’s name in his contract year do you extend him now without every accomplishing anything?
          We have 3 seed potential, he better get us to the playoffs this year or I would fire him on the spot.
          sigpic

Comment

• DenverBlood
            Football Immortal
            • Nov 2005

We have 3 seed potential, he better get us to the playoffs this year or I would fire him on the spot.
            I realize the potential. But I would've liked to see him prove he can do anything with it first before extending him. If we achieve that then I'll be ok with it.
            sigpic

Comment

• DenverBlood
              Football Immortal
              • Nov 2005

Good start to the road season. Glad to see they didn’t have a letdown right away just because it’s game 1.

Seems like the first couple of seasons under Malone it takes them a month or two to gel and stop losing bad road games to bad teams. So hopefully it’s a good sign to come out motivated and take care of the clippers.
              sigpic

Comment

• MarkB
                All-Time Great
                • Nov 2011

Good win last night. Luckily Boban didn't play at the end, thanks Doc for taking him out.
                sigpic
                2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Bronco51
                  Football Immortal
                  • Jan 2005

Jokic with a triple double and didn’t miss a shot. Only other guy to do that in the history of the league.....Wilt Chamberlain.

Comment

• the0rangecrush
                    Captain
                    • Apr 2009

Good Victory tonight, and Jokic with the 1st triple double of the season on a crazy stat line. Unfortunately, Barton was taken off on a stretcher with a hip injury, hope it's not serious.
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• DenverBlood
                      Football Immortal
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      Good Victory tonight, and Jokic with the 1st triple double of the season on a crazy stat line. Unfortunately, Barton was taken off on a stretcher with a hip injury, hope it's not serious.
                      Find out tonight exactly how improved this team is.
                      sigpic

Comment

• BroncosDivision
                        #27 | HOF | CLASS OF 2020
                        • Sep 2009

This team looks good, great even. So much fun to watch. Tonight's going to be a good one!

GO NUGGETS!
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• 58_VONDOOM_92
                          All-Pro
                          • Nov 2012

Any word on Barton other then a hip injury and he heard a pop?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Bronco51
                            Football Immortal
                            • Jan 2005

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! And with defense no less

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                              Football Immortal
                              • Jun 2007

Any word on Barton other then a hip injury and he heard a pop?
                              Reports are that it’s a groin strain

Comment

Working...
                              X