Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
    More big news on the injury front, Plumlee is expected to miss 2-4 weeks. I know they didnít plan on playing Bol Bol at all but heís been playing in the G League so maybe he gets to play soon? If not I anticipate a small ball lineup with Grant and Vanderbilt, possibly Cancar getting some PT somewhere on the court as well.

MPJ didnít play tonight in a 16 point loss to the rockets

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Iím going to chalk it up to load management and being real cautious with someone who had a pretty major back injury. It seems like the big men who have those injuries seem to be injured quite often. While MPJ isnít a big bulky center, I can see them being mindful of the injury.
    Sure enough, after a good game where he played 30 minutes, he sits out tonight due to back tightness. I hope this doesnít become a Ďthingí.

Sure enough, after a good game where he played 30 minutes, he sits out tonight due to back tightness. I hope this doesn’t become a ‘thing’.
    I'm thinking 15-20 minutes a night max is good for him for now.

I had lower back surgery on 2 discs my senior year of high school, redshirted freshman year of college and competed sophomore year of college. There were still flare ups and little episodes like this. The best he can do is not rush it.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I'm thinking 15-20 minutes a night max is good for him for now.

I had lower back surgery on 2 discs my senior year of high school, redshirted freshman year of college and competed sophomore year of college. There were still flare ups and little episodes like this. The best he can do is not rush it.
    I donít mind the load management, but in the back of my head, I keep seeing Sam Bowie. I hope thatís not the direction it goes

I don’t mind the load management, but in the back of my head, I keep seeing Sam Bowie. I hope that’s not the direction it goes
    Same here.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones