Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,051 to 1,058 of 1058
    We should just play thd second string in the 4th quarter and allow Murray and Jokic to conserve more energy for Game 2.

Even without all the help the Lakers got tonight they still would have won the game. We need to get more offensively out of the rest of the team - MPJ, Millsap, Grant, Harris...

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Is there a more scum analysts in the NBA than Jalen rose?

He just chalked it up to ďLebron with that bull shoulder like he doesĒ.

Um what? Since when was that an excuse??
    I never liked Rose. I don't know what ESPN sees in him.

Couple of charges could've gone against LeBron last night. The second one for sure should have. The first one on Murray, they always call a block on help defenders sliding in front of people whether it's a foul or not. I don't know why, I guess it comes down to the officials interpretation of established position.

Lakers were screwing with Jokic, and got into his head. He was playing great until then. The Nuggets absolutely need him to be on the court as long as possible. I don't want to bet against Murray, because he's been ridiculous, but the Lakers just dealt with James Harden. They attacked him with length, and then shaded him into help, so rotations were easier. Harden's a better facilitator than Murray is, with better 3 point shooters, so if they have to LA will probably approach him the same way. Jokic prevents that from happening not only by forcing an LA big to defend, but by running the offense through Jokic. They were getting all kinds of mismatches on Jokic, and even when they don't he's their best passer. Either way, the Nuggets interior scoring efficiency is going to go down from the Clippers series, and the Lakers get easier baskets than the Clippers do. If LA continues shooting over .400 from 3, it's going to be hard for Denver to outscore them. The Lakers just get too many easy shots off of post entry, etc. They're a good interior team, and they have good facilitators. First thing's first though, Denver has to come to terms with how good LA is in transition. That's where they get their biggest edge on opponents, by getting out and running even on a make.

I bet the refs come out and give Jokic a fairer shake in game two though, where they'll be looking for Howard's shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I never liked Rose. I don't know what ESPN sees in him.

Couple of charges could've gone against LeBron last night. The second one for sure should have. The first one on Murray, they always call a block on help defenders sliding in front of people whether it's a foul or not. I don't know why, I guess it comes down to the officials interpretation of established position.

Lakers were screwing with Jokic, and got into his head. He was playing great until then. The Nuggets absolutely need him to be on the court as long as possible. I don't want to bet against Murray, because he's been ridiculous, but the Lakers just dealt with James Harden. They attacked him with length, and then shaded him into help, so rotations were easier. Harden's a better facilitator than Murray is, with better 3 point shooters, so if they have to LA will probably approach him the same way. Jokic prevents that from happening not only by forcing an LA big to defend, but by running the offense through Jokic. They were getting all kinds of mismatches on Jokic, and even when they don't he's their best passer. Either way, the Nuggets interior scoring efficiency is going to go down from the Clippers series, and the Lakers get easier baskets than the Clippers do. If LA continues shooting over .400 from 3, it's going to be hard for Denver to outscore them. The Lakers just get too many easy shots off of post entry, etc. They're a good interior team, and they have good facilitators. First thing's first though, Denver has to come to terms with how good LA is in transition. That's where they get their biggest edge on opponents, by getting out and running even on a make.

I bet the refs come out and give Jokic a fairer shake in game two though, where they'll be looking for Howard's shenanigans.
    Funny thing is I meant to say Reggie Miller. Rose wasnít announcing the game. I was drinking but remember thinking itís Reggie Miller not Jalen Rose. Yet somehow I still typed the wrong thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Funny thing is I meant to say Reggie Miller. Rose wasn’t announcing the game. I was drinking but remember thinking it’s Reggie Miller not Jalen Rose. Yet somehow I still typed the wrong thing.
    Oh, lmao. I actually like Miller. I dunno. I get what you're saying. He does that Mark Jackson thing, where he gets all hyped for certain players. It can be obnoxious.

I think The Nuggets are more comfortable once they are down 3 to 1....

Didnít mean to skip out on your CP bet spice, meant to come back and say I wanted to see how game 1 went first.

After game 1 Iím a lot more nervous. After a fairly even series against the Clippers I forgot how much officiating can impact games. The Lakers are going to get the benefit of the doubt on a lot of calls. I forget if the refs rotate for the conference finals but if they donít Iíd expect more of the same. Scott Foster and Tony Brothers are usually bad news for us.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Didnít mean to skip out on your CP bet spice, meant to come back and say I wanted to see how game 1 went first.

After game 1 Iím a lot more nervous. After a fairly even series against the Clippers I forgot how much officiating can impact games. The Lakers are going to get the benefit of the doubt on a lot of calls. I forget if the refs rotate for the conference finals but if they donít Iíd expect more of the same. Scott Foster and Tony Brothers are usually bad news for us.
    It's all good. If I was a Nuggets fan, I'd be pissed with some of those calls too. It's a different series with Jokic on the floor.