Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Barton should not even be on the court right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    LOL...just what a tired, beat up team needs...double overtime at least.
    I know Jokic is good at threes but a step back three from him at the buzzer should not be the designed play.

If this game goes much longer, Game 4 will be a double header.

Oh my god why are we calling up so many stupid freaking plays at the buzzer? 8.7 seconds and the best you can do is shoot a 30+ footer?

My kids are going to be up soon.

Jesus Christ.....grab the dang rebounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in the end it comes down to free throws.....smh

Definitely Nugget basketball to lose a basketball game at the free throw line.

So sloppy with the ball all night.

hopefully portland goes and parties hard.

Free throws bite us again. I probably would’ve switched Craig and Murray on defense once Hood came in or at least gone to Beasley a lot earlier. Definitely would have rotated Beasley in a lot more especially after Harris fouled out.

This team fights hard but I don’t see us bouncing back on Sunday, I think they’ll still be exhausted from this game. Hopefully Barton can keep playing at that level though especially with Morris fading hard

That's the series right there, we pushed all our chips in to split 2-2 going back to Denver. We are fried. Going to get Damed in game 4. We will probably pick up game 5, and get closed out in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    That's the series right there, we pushed all our chips in to split 2-2 going back to Denver. We are fried. Going to get Damed in game 4. We will probably pick up game 5, and get closed out in 6.
    As much as it sucks to think of losing to the Blazers in the second round after a fantastic season it really shouldn’t be too shocking. I still think we are the better team even if we lose in 5. But it’s an Insanely young and inexperienced team that is also suffering the biggest grind of anyone in the playoffs. Most games played and least amount of extra days off.

They had so many chances to close out and steal it but choked under the pressure because they’ve never had to try to close out games with this much pressure before. I think they’ll learn from it and come back stronger in a year.

But I agree even though Portland should also be exhausted at this point I think Jokic will have nothing for game 4 and they’ll be at home. And the officiating was insanely in their favor most of the night. It’s pretty pathetic that Murray and Jokic both go for over 30 and still can’t get the whistles under the basket like Portland gets. I have no clue how in a 68 minute game Portland doesn’t have a single player foul out. I’m not even sure anyone hit 5 fouls.

But I think with all this grind they’ll come back in a year and not turn over the ball literally every single time they have a chance to close games out. Just a bunch of 25 year old and under guys not used to the playoff style grind.

Oh and stotts is a better coach than Malone. Malone has exceeded by expectations this year. But the ability to bring hood in with such fresh legs in the fourth OT was the game changer. Malone didn’t even try to use Plumlee once in Ot. He ran Jokic into the ground like a stubborn mule when it was obvious he had nothing left in the tank. He could’ve started Plumlee for 1-2 minutes in every OT and cut 8-10 minutes off Jokics game time.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    As much as it sucks to think of losing to the Blazers in the second round after a fantastic season it really shouldn’t be too shocking. I still think we are the better team even if we lose in 5. But it’s an Insanely young and inexperienced team that is also suffering the biggest grind of anyone in the playoffs. Most games played and least amount of extra days off.

They had so many chances to close out and steal it but choked under the pressure because they’ve never had to try to close out games with this much pressure before. I think they’ll learn from it and come back stronger in a year.

But I agree even though Portland should also be exhausted at this point I think Jokic will have nothing for game 4 and they’ll be at home. And the officiating was insanely in their favor most of the night. It’s pretty pathetic that Murray and Jokic both go for over 30 and still can’t get the whistles under the basket like Portland gets. I have no clue how in a 68 minute game Portland doesn’t have a single player foul out. I’m not even sure anyone hit 5 fouls.

But I think with all this grind they’ll come back in a year and not turn over the ball literally every single time they have a chance to close games out. Just a bunch of 25 year old and under guys not used to the playoff style grind.

Oh and stotts is a better coach than Malone. Malone has exceeded by expectations this year. But the ability to bring hood in with such fresh legs in the fourth OT was the game changer. Malone didn’t even try to use Plumlee once in Ot. He ran Jokic into the ground like a stubborn mule when it was obvious he had nothing left in the tank. He could’ve started Plumlee for 1-2 minutes in every OT and cut 8-10 minutes off Jokics game time.
    Aside from Joking, who has been down right stellar, guys are shrinking under the pressure. No one is stepping up to be that guy. Murray has moments, but then just can't hit a shot when we need, and will force the issue to a negative effect. Hopefully, MPJ can be that guy in the future. We needed game 1 Millsap this series, but haven't gotten it. Murray has been way to inconsistent, and a defensive liability. Plumlee hasnt been good this series, Barton has been awful these playoffs, and Morris has been terrible. Jokic could be averaging a triple double if it wasn't for guys bricking open 3s. Denver needs to move off Barton, Millsap, and Plumlee's deals if possible.

Already missing point blank shots.....ugh.