Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50
    Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    They showed him on the local sports and he's totally changed his body. He's in great shape.
    He looks great, skinnier than when he came into the NBA.

Of course now the narrative shifts to how will he be able to bang in the post. I donít think itíll hinder him getting where he wants as there arenít really any true big centers now and lets be honest his biggest threat is Anthony Davis who will get his regardless. However I do think itíll be noticeable late in games. Heís in better shape so thatíll help but banging with him in the post wonít be as physically draining as it once was. But maybe his 3 ball becomes more consistent and makes him an even more lethal pump threat.

Edit: Itís a huge boon on the defensive side too. Heís never been a bad defender, just too slow so teams tried to force him to the perimeter a lot and forced him frantically chase smaller guards or make him hedge hard and then have sprint back to his guy. Thatíll still happen especially early in this process but I think heíll be much better out on the perimeter than before and itíll slow down as we progress which will keep him fresh longer.
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 06-12-2020 at 10:24 PM.

Season just ended with Joker contracting COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Season just ended with Joker contracting COVID.
    How? He'll be over it in a week.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    How? He'll be over it in a week.
    The nuggets better treat the franchise with kid gloves. No proof heíll be able to perform at NBA level in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    The nuggets better treat the franchise with kid gloves. No proof heíll be able to perform at NBA level in a week.
    Thatís what the training camp and the rest of the regular season games are for. He should still be much better than where he was to start the past few seasons given that heís lost 40 pounds as long as he doesnít revert to old habits.

But if he canít play or has to take a diminished role it could be a good thing in the long run. The rest of the team and the coaching staff desperately need to find something that works with Jokic not on the court. Murray would have to rise to the occasion but MPJ would have to get a lot more touches. And I think the rest of the regular season should be used to get Murray and MPJ going heading into the playoffs
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 06-24-2020 at 08:22 AM.