Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
    Looks like weíre leaving the bench unit in to close out against LeBron and Anthony Davis

PJ Dozier may be hitting his shots but I donít think heís a good FT shooter

Jerami Grant and Monte Morris are incredible spot up shooters. This Jamal Murray post up set is reminding me of Jason Kidd against the Heat in the Finals in that big upset way back when.

So the people I follow on Twitter are saying they Nuggets seem to want Utah first round and not Dallas. Iím not really sure I follow the logic in that. I wouldnít want any piece of Utah in a series. I donít care if the Nuggets swept the regular season. I would never want a division rival on purpose. Itís like we didnít learn our lesson with Portland a year ago.

It may work out but I personally donít want Mitchell for an entire series. Especially after what he showed he can do Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So the people I follow on Twitter are saying they Nuggets seem to want Utah first round and not Dallas. Iím not really sure I follow the logic in that. I wouldnít want any piece of Utah in a series. I donít care if the Nuggets swept the regular season. I would never want a division rival on purpose. Itís like we didnít learn our lesson with Portland a year ago.

It may work out but I personally donít want Mitchell for an entire series. Especially after what he showed he can do Saturday.
    I wouldnít want either, I would have guessed they were trying to angle themselves for OKC. Dallas and Utah both have superstars we canít stop. I guess Utah (like OKC) canít stagger their rotations like pretty much every other team so our bench should be able to not fall apart every time theyíre out there.

Nothing like going into the postseason on a three game losing streak.

I see a first round exit in the near future.

Our starters only played their normal rotations in what 3 games? I think the Spurs, OKC, and Utah if Iím not mistaken.

I guess it was a good chance to develop the bench unit on the fly if theyíre really that scared of Harris and Barton missing the first round. Unfortunately only PJ Dozier looks like the only guy you might be able to rely on to fill that unit out. Bates-Diop was pretty bad, Bol has some nice moments offensively but way to slow to react on defense, Vonleh and Daniels arenít seeing any time barring blowouts.

The bad thing is, if Harris and Barton are out, now Malone has to adjust his rotations on the fly since he spent no time doing that in these seeding games. No way we can survive mass subs for an extended period, we need to stagger and heís going to have to experiment with who fits well together.

Game 1 kicks off in a few hours. The Jazz will be without Conley which will mean Mitchell will take more of the load. Harris and Barton are still out so someone will have to step up defensively.

59-52 going into the half. The team seems to be doing a good job limiting the guys around Mitchell. Hereís to hoping they continue the trend of playing better in the 2nd half now that the starters are going to be playing their regular minutes.

No answers for Mitchell

Horrible call on the block by Murray. That was a charge

Horrible reffing.

Jamal Murray has ice in his veins, very clutch in OT. Heís got to find a way to get to the free throw line though, thatís the one thing heís missing thatís keeping him from really taking that next jump

Nice job Jake from State farm......as usual.

But we will be back.
    Go Jazz

I actually appreciated the visible trash talking going on between Murray and Mitchell throughout the game. Made that clutch time much more enjoyable.