X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Houshmazode
    The Mountaineer
    • Sep 2006

What would you guys think about bringing Melo back this season if he was cheap and accepted a bench role? I think all the hits he's taking recently are probably changing his mindset some, and he can still play. He scored 28 against the Nets last season off the bench and was a consistent scorer until he stopped playing in November. That consistent scoring threat outside of Jokic is what we're lacking on this team.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

• DenverBlood
      Football Immortal
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      What would you guys think about bringing Melo back this season if he was cheap and accepted a bench role? I think all the hits he's taking recently are probably changing his mindset some, and he can still play. He scored 28 against the Nets last season off the bench and was a consistent scorer until he stopped playing in November. That consistent scoring threat outside of Jokic is what we're lacking on this team.
      I would love to have Melo back. I’m one of the few fans who never got mad and jumped off his train just because he left. I wasn’t bitter about it. He moved for his wife and thought he had a better chance to win else where. He was wrong.

I’ve never understood all the hate he gets around the country just because he isn’t great at team ball. Harden and Westbrook aren’t either but people don’t hate on them nearly as bad.
      sigpic

Comment

• the0rangecrush
        Captain
        • Apr 2009

Nuggets Pels on the 25th, and the the Broncos play the 29th. Might have to make the trip for the holidays.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• DenverBlood
          Football Immortal
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
          Nuggets Pels on the 25th, and the the Broncos play the 29th. Might have to make the trip for the holidays.
          I’m guessing you are wanting to go because of Zion?

I tend to hate Duke and their former players. And I wasn’t a fan of his last year. However I’ll admit I’m a little intrigued to see how he does this year since he didn’t land with one of the stacked teams.
          Last edited by DenverBlood; 08-04-2019, 08:48 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• the0rangecrush
            Captain
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            I’m guessing you are wanting to go because of Zion?

I tend to hate Duke and their former players. And I wasn’t a fan of his last year. However I’ll admit I’m a little intrigued to see how he does this year since he didn’t land with one of the stacked teams.
            I am excited for Zion, the Pels in general tbh, so it kills a bunch of birds with one stone. Get to watch my nuggets vs an exciting young team, see the Broncos, and see family.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
              Football Immortal
              • Jun 2007

Apparently the Nuggets and a few other teams are interested in working out Joe Johnson.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                Football Immortal
                • Jun 2007

Michael Porter Jr is looking silky smooth so far in the preseason. First game was mainly just him finding his shot, last night he looked good finding cut lanes to the basket and getting put backs. Very excited to see him when the season starts

Comment

• BroncosDivision
                  #27 | HOF | CLASS OF 2020
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  Michael Porter Jr is looking silky smooth so far in the preseason. First game was mainly just him finding his shot, last night he looked good finding cut lanes to the basket and getting put backs. Very excited to see him when the season starts
                  You and me both. Nuggets have a ton of potential, and they're so young. Imagine how good this team will become if Murray and MPJ both reach their full potential, playing alongside the best big man in the league. Fantastic time to be a Nuggets fan, that's for sure.
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Houshmazode
                    The Mountaineer
                    • Sep 2006

MPJ looks great. He's been super efficient. If he stays healthy the whole season we're in for a treat.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

• 58_VONDOOM_92
                      All-Pro
                      • Nov 2012

Hey Denver fans that live locally. Where can I watch Nuggets and AVS games since Altitude sports isn’t available right now cause of the contract situation?
                      sigpic

Comment

• johnlimburg
                        Ring of Famer
                        • Sep 2009

Trying to temper my excitement watching Porter Jr. this pre-season, but it is very hard. He looks like he belongs on NBA floor, and he is showing more and more with each games that he plays in.

Comment

• the0rangecrush
                          Captain
                          • Apr 2009

Grant and MPJ have both shown very good things. I'm excited about those two additions.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                            Football Immortal
                            • Jun 2007

I don’t know if he starts or not but MPJ is showing that he can be a very good off ball player. It was good to see him get some blocks too, his length will help a lot on defense. Him and Grant are two hugely underrated moves.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                              Football Immortal
                              • Jun 2007

Trailblazers to tip our season off on Wednesday. This will be our 10th time playing them in our past 12 games including the preseason.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                                Football Immortal
                                • Jun 2007

Jerami Grant with an absolute vicious dunk

Comment

Working...
                                X