Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Jokic played with a lot of energy tonight. Terrible foul call that led to his ejection. Turner clearly hooked his arm right in front of Tony Brothers. Brothers needs to be fined and/or suspended. Heís going to cost us some games in the playoffs with his vendetta against Jokic

Just need a a Kings loss today to clinch a playoff spot. Oddly enough it didnít take as many wins as a year ago to clinch in the west.

But they host the Bulls so I donít expect the clinch to come today. Itíll also be hard to clinch tomorrow at Boston the way the team keeps getting themselves down double digits right now.

So maybe Tuesday when the kings host the Nets. Though that isnít a given either.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Just need a a Kings loss today to clinch a playoff spot. Oddly enough it didnít take as many wins as a year ago to clinch in the west.

But they host the Bulls so I donít expect the clinch to come today. Itíll also be hard to clinch tomorrow at Boston the way the team keeps getting themselves down double digits right now.

So maybe Tuesday when the kings host the Nets. Though that isnít a given either.
    Man, it's so cool to think our boys will be back in the playoffs. Even more so knowing, we built a good young core for many years to come. Plus, we have the ultimate wild card in MPJ coming next year. When the FO originally bungled the Faried deal, I was prepared for the worst. We have exceeded my expectations in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Man, it's so cool to think our boys will be back in the playoffs. Even more so knowing, we built a good young core for many years to come. Plus, we have the ultimate wild card in MPJ coming next year. When the FO originally bungled the Faried deal, I was prepared for the worst. We have exceeded my expectations in every aspect.
    Who knows I might actually have to call Malone a decent coach.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Who knows I might actually have to call Malone a decent coach.
    He might be turning a corner, he pulled the plug on IT a lot sooner than I thought he would. I think his in game adjustments need to happen sooner and heís a bit willy nilly with the timeouts at times but he definitely should get credit for identifying some of the young talent we have right now.

Ultimately though, I feel this is more the result of continuity and letting a coach bring his vision to life by getting th types of players he wants and growing with them.

Kings dominated so clinching must wait another day.

Playoffs baby!

Excellent road defense tonight. They are playing good basketball right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Excellent road defense tonight. They are playing good basketball right now.
    This was a great win, I love the 8 man rotation right now: Milsap, Jokic, Harris,Barton,Murray, Morris, Plume and Beasly.
    .....Some fear Terrorist.....I view them as JUSTIFIED TARGETS!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    This was a great win, I love the 8 man rotation right now: Milsap, Jokic, Harris,Barton,Murray, Morris, Plume and Beasly.
    I would say 9 man with Craig also adding solid minutes.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Pulled even with GS too.

Homecourt advantage would be nice for the playoffs (and probably needed if we want a chance at getting to the Finals).

Iím just glad they didnít let IT run the season into the ground over ego.

Iím still worried about even getting out of the first round though. This team will be young and inexperienced for playoffs. Utah and San Antonio are both super hot and I think could easily embarrass us first round.

I want nothing more than to surge the last 13 games and draw the Clippers first round.