Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    It seems like this team has become a pretty bad 3 point shooting team. More or less the same players as last season so it’s baffling to me to have 3-4 players take steps backwards. I can understand Jokic falling off because he’s a big man but Harris, Barton, and Murray have gone backwards on 2 point and 3 point percentages. Lyles shot 38 from 3 last season and has fallen off a cliff to 25 and is now out of the rotation.
    Yeah I think only 2 players right now in the team are shooting over 40% on the season from behind the arc Beasley and Morris. Both are back ups that are playing well but don't have the minutes. Than again both those players seem to take better shots from behind the arc.

I've seen Barton and murray force some bad shots from behind the arc. Harris doesn't seem to be taking bad shots. He just seems to be missing them, but last night he had 3 of the 3 pointers. (Morris the 4th)

Lyles and Juanchgomez have both fallen off a cliff since earlier in the year and they just seem to lost all confidence but continue to jack up 3s when they come into the game. Which might explain why they barely play anymore lol

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Thatís how you bounce back. Excellent game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Thatís how you bounce back. Excellent game.
    Was just coming to say that and you beat me to it. Huge win. Going to be harder for Houston to catch us now.

Houston in general gives us issues but with Capela in the lineup it makes them so much tougher for us. I think we can take any team in the league except for Houston and Golden State.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Houston in general gives us issues but with Capela in the lineup it makes them so much tougher for us. I think we can take any team in the league except for Houston and Golden State.
    I just want to get OKC or the clippers first round. I think we can dominate either.

Anything beyond winning one round would be icing on the cake for this young team.

10 points the entire third quarter against the Wizards

Joker.....what are you thinking?!?!?!

One of Barton and Harris needs to be giving up minutes to Craig, Beasley and Morris

Absolutely atrocious loss.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Absolutely atrocious loss.
    Agreed! Huge opportunity lost to push GS for the #1 seed.

Tonight's goal should be to play it like a playoff game. They have been way to lackadaisical lately. If they can play hard and stay close, there's still hope. But man, if it's another game like Houston where they're not competitive after the 1st 5 minutes, 1 and done time in the playoffs.

Itís going to be sad that after dominating the division for the entire season we are likely going to end up losing it to Portland at the very end.

Awful defense. This will be a 30 point loss.

Harris is really bad right now.

Take that L on the way out Malone.