Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Win tonight and we are back in the top spot in the west.

Embarrassing effort so far yikes

Will Barton is still the worst screen defender in the nba.

I can understand bringing him back for his scoring punch. But starting him at SF and giving him this many minutes kills our defense.

And on cue Barton almost single handedly gets us back in the game

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    And on cue Barton almost single handedly gets us back in the game
    He's getting back to his old self.

Kind of a crappy job by the refs, took Jokic out early. It was good for the rest of the team though, reminds them they can't rely on 1 player for everything. Sometimes our shot selection is horrendous, and why did nobody ever pick up Korver?

I am not mad at that lost, the 3 ball was just falling for Utah, and we almost came back. Disappointing to lose when Utah flew into town on the 2nd night of a back to back without their 2 point guards and won. But none the less, it was good to see Millsap again come through with some big plays in the clutch, his veteran presence will be huge when the playoffs roll around, hopefully.

They lost because I opened my dumb mouth about starting to trust them a little.

And of course they lost after I commented about possibly getting back to first place

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    He's getting back to his old self.

Kind of a crappy job by the refs, took Jokic out early. It was good for the rest of the team though, reminds them they can't rely on 1 player for everything. Sometimes our shot selection is horrendous, and why did nobody ever pick up Korver?
    I still think heís terrible against screens.

Refs were really bad. Itís been a few days but some of the offensive calls on us were confusing when Mitchell literally shoulder checked someone and didnít get called, the blatant charge they called a block on and a few 8 second violations being missed.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I still think heís terrible against screens.

Refs were really bad. Itís been a few days but some of the offensive calls on us were confusing when Mitchell literally shoulder checked someone and didnít get called, the blatant charge they called a block on and a few 8 second violations being missed.
    Nuggets always get screwed by officials happening again tonight. Defense has been awful too

Terrible loss smh
    Last edited by Blondie79; 03-02-2019 at 09:27 PM.

What is going on with this team? Choking come down the wire?

This team is about to face some major adversity after choking on this homestand.

I anticipate theyíll lose all 3 road games this week against the spurs Lakers and warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This team is about to face some major adversity after choking on this homestand.

I anticipate theyíll lose all 3 road games this week against the spurs Lakers and warriors.
    They'll win 2 of 3. Seems like a few day losing slump that they've had at other times this season.

The ref have been pretty bad the last teo games, Jokic getting into foul trouble early in both. It seems to affect the way all the young guys play when they know Jokic won't be playing for a while. IT getting more minutes has started to affect the chemistry some too. Almost wish he wasn't playing so Beasley and Morris would get more minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    They'll win 2 of 3. Seems like a few day losing slump that they've had at other times this season.

The ref have been pretty bad the last teo games, Jokic getting into foul trouble early in both. It seems to affect the way all the young guys play when they know Jokic won't be playing for a while. IT getting more minutes has started to affect the chemistry some too. Almost wish he wasn't playing so Beasley and Morris would get more minutes.
    I was worried all season IT would be more harm than good. Not to any fault of his. But itís hard to insert a talented player this late in the year and not have it affect the way the team has played all year.

Harris is in his own head. Sucks because heís usually a pretty consistent scorer for us and gets us through Murrayís maddening bouts of inconsistency. I wish Beasley would get more plays ran for him with the 2nd unit, he looks like a budding star