Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Gary Harris is complete garbage and needs to take his rightful spot on the bench.
    Even with 7 healthy players, I endorse this, play with 6. And theyíre only down three after three.

How bad is it for Harris.....on a breakaway, the announcer says confidently ďhe wonít miss this oneĒ which he then misses, he was fouled though, but still should have been and one.

Dude....how did they win that game? And credit where itís due, Harris had the huge rebound and clinching free throws. Unbelievable.

0-13 oof thatís rough.

We found a way to win with Jokic as our only big and whatever Harris pulled tonight. Thatís pretty impressive. Now watch them blow it against the next bottom feeder we play

Jokic is just unbelievably versatile and talented. What a player!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I know itís impossible to put for that effort 82 games and there are gonna be some bad losses but man when they put together efforts like last night itís frustrating taking losses like the one to the Pistons Sunday.

Nice win for the short handed Nuggets.
    The Jazz are so frustrating to watch as a fan.

About a hour until the trade deadline and Iím not hearing anything about the Nuggets making a move yet. I hope we arenít standing pat with what we got

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    About a hour until the trade deadline and Iím not hearing anything about the Nuggets making a move yet. I hope we arenít standing pat with what we got
    Shabazz for Jordan McRae. Shooting 38% from 3 this season. An emergency get us buckets guy.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Shabazz for Jordan McRae. Shooting 38% from 3 this season. An emergency get us buckets guy.
    A cheaper version of Beasley I guess. But at 28 I question it. A lot of this will depend on Diop and how he develops here as well as what happens with the draft pick but Iíd have rather stood pat with Beasley than make these moves.

It just seems like they wanted to clear a path for MPJ. Iíd have just cut Juancho out of the rotation and scaled back some other guys minutes.

A cheaper version of Beasley I guess. But at 28 I question it. A lot of this will depend on Diop and how he develops here as well as what happens with the draft pick but Iíd have rather stood pat with Beasley than make these moves.

It just seems like they wanted to clear a path for MPJ. Iíd have just cut Juancho out of the rotation and scaled back some other guys minutes.
    I think the rumor was Beasley and Juancho were going to walk at the end of the season, so they got value for them. Now I get the Beasley was better depth, but barring injury he wasn't going to crack the playoff rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I think the rumor was Beasley and Juancho were going to walk at the end of the season, so they got value for them. Now I get the Beasley was better depth, but barring injury he wasn't going to crack the playoff rotation.
    I think Beasley would have played a big role off the bench, he was the best volume 3 point shooter we had. It just seems like a step backward to me and that the team thinks we have a big enough window to make a move like this. However I donít envision the West getting any weaker and yeah Beasley probably walks at the end of the season but I wouldnít have made this move. I wouldíve moved Harris before Beasley honestly

I think Beasley would have played a big role off the bench, he was the best volume 3 point shooter we had. It just seems like a step backward to me and that the team thinks we have a big enough window to make a move like this. However I don’t envision the West getting any weaker and yeah Beasley probably walks at the end of the season but I wouldn’t have made this move. I would’ve moved Harris before Beasley honestly
    We made Harris available, didn't sound like anyone wanted him.

He just needs to not shoot the ball, like ever
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

At least he finished off quite nicely against the Jazz. Hopefully he can build some confidence upon that and get something going because his recent slump has been brutal.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Overall, I think these are fairly decent moves. Nothing flashy but good substance. Interested to see how things play out but I kinda like how they approached these deals.