Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast
    Although I donít think they come back tonight, the hawks can just shoot from way too deep and Youngís ability to penetrate is really hurting our defense

I like this lineup of Morris, Juancho, MPJ, Grant, and Plumlee

Have to wonder if Beasley is in the dog house. Heís been out the past few games with an ďillnessĒ but he comes in for the last 6 minutes tonight and played like 7 minutes right when these missed games started happening.

Also Bol Bol made his G league debut the other night so we might see him play at some point this season

54-51 Nuggets over Houston at the half.

So far this season Iíd have to say Barton or Milsap have been filling that 2nd Star role more than Murray.

Another big win for the Nuggets last night despite it getting close in the end. Everything considered, we're playing some great defense right now and I really like the hustle by Murray. He's been up and down on offense for sure, but he's a completely different player on defense this year. Very exciting to watch!

In other news, Peyton Manning and his family were watching on the sidelines. He even threw a pass to Rocky. Pretty awesome! Would love to see him back with the Broncos some day.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    54-51 Nuggets over Houston at the half.

So far this season Iíd have to say Barton or Milsap have been filling that 2nd Star role more than Murray.
    Murray leads the team in PpG and is second to only Jokic in assists per game. Heís absolutely the 2nd star on the team.

Anyways two back to back impressive wins. Iíd say the team can contend this year but I just really donít see them handling the Lakers with both Lebron and AD.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Murray leads the team in PpG and is second to only Jokic in assists per game. Heís absolutely the 2nd star on the team.

Anyways two back to back impressive wins. Iíd say the team can contend this year but I just really donít see them handling the Lakers with both Lebron and AD.
    Heís taking more shots than them though, Barton and Millsap have been hot shooting 44% and 51% from deep and both have been paying great defense although Murray has been great on defense as well.

This is good though as Murray usually starts out slow so midseason he should be absurd this year

Great 4th quarter last night to seal the win. They are playing really good basketball to start the season.

Nuggets look really tough. As a Jazz fan it's not exactly what I like to see.

Our team's four matchups are pretty late in the year including 2 in the final 5 games. The Western Conference is going to be a dog fight all the way to the finals.

Here's the clip from the other night. Manning hasn't lost his competitive nature yet. He was fuming over that dropped pass. Gotta love that!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post

Here's the clip from the other night. Manning hasn't lost his competitive nature yet. He was fuming over that dropped pass. Gotta love that!
    Heís still more accurate than anything weíve had behind center since. I bet his inability to move around on that heel is the only reason he retired. If he hadnít he probably still played another year or so.

Our downfall is going to be free throws and Jokicís frustration/tired fouls and Plumlee somehow Plumlee will find a way.

Seriously though this is a great team that can win in just about any fashion and can get production from anyone 1-12. Itíll be interesting to see if they capitalize on some of the backend rotation in a potential trade.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Our downfall is going to be free throws and Jokicís frustration/tired fouls and Plumlee somehow Plumlee will find a way.

Seriously though this is a great team that can win in just about any fashion and can get production from anyone 1-12. Itíll be interesting to see if they capitalize on some of the backend rotation in a potential trade.
    I basically feel like the Lakers are going to run away with it this year and everyone else is just also rans.

I donít see officiating allowing the non popular nuggets to steal a series from a Lakers team with Lebron and AD.

I honestly donít understand how management stuck with Plumlee who could easily be blamed for blowing the huge momentum in both games 6 and 7 against the Blazers.

I basically feel like the Lakers are going to run away with it this year and everyone else is just also rans.

I don’t see officiating allowing the non popular nuggets to steal a series from a Lakers team with Lebron and AD.

I honestly don’t understand how management stuck with Plumlee who could easily be blamed for blowing the huge momentum in both games 6 and 7 against the Blazers.
    Yep, the Lakers may have bought themselves a championship. I do like the way the Nuggets are closing out games, however. These are the exact same situations in year's past where they would fold up and let the game get away from them.

I donít see officiating allowing the non popular nuggets to steal a series from a Lakers team with Lebron and AD.

I honestly donít understand how management stuck with Plumlee who could easily be blamed for blowing the huge momentum in both games 6 and 7 against the Blazers.
    Officiating will be hard to overcome, it always is but the Lakers are one AD or LBJ injury away from dropping in the standings. I think the Clippers are going to be a buzzsaw in the playoffs.

Who knows though? After years of the Warriors dominance hopefully the big wigs of the NBA can see that this is a great opportunity to promote parity which can drastically sway the public perception that the NBA fixes games. Unfortunately thatíd probably end up with Houston and Philly in the finals. Houston because Harden is protected like a QB in the NFL and Philly because Embiid is probably the most marketable superstar in the East.