Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    How bout those Nuggets

Nuggets looked good. Jokic is stepping up with the injuries and Murray had a strong finishing quarter to seal the game away. Plus it is nice seeing Morris getting a shot and taking full advantage of it.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    How bout those Nuggets
    Yep, two wins over the Raptors this season. They need to avoid the 'Broncos Syndrome' and stop losing to teams like Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Yep, two wins over the Raptors this season. They need to avoid the 'Broncos Syndrome' and stop losing to teams like Atlanta.
    That's a historical Nuggets syndrome. Moreso than the Broncos. It's why I still don't believe in Malone.

But they are slowly building my trust. I just have to be careful not to post too much optimism in here. Bad things happen when I do. But both weekend wins, albeit at home, were impressive considering our injuries. If we can stay afloat and be around the top seed when we get healthy this could be the most dangerous Nuggets team ever. Oh crap I said something stupidly positive again.

Best 30 game start in 40 years. I am pleasantly surprised especially with all the injuries. These role players are jelling pretty well.

We are lucky Denver gets disrespected by the media. Otherwise Jokic would have qualified for a supermax, and we'd be in some tough cap issues.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    We are lucky Denver gets disrespected by the media. Otherwise Jokic would have qualified for a supermax, and we'd be in some tough cap issues.
    Yeah probably disrespected in the offseason but I'm a little nervous about the respect they are getting this year. Even that Western conference finals team got less respect than this team seems to be getting. I've seen multiple power rankings with us #1. ESPN even has us #2 behind the Warriors. Though I would argue with the slate of teams we've beat we should probably be #1.

But I don't want that much hype around the team. Don't need another embarrassing first round exit like that 57 win team that lost to Golden state in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah probably disrespected in the offseason but I'm a little nervous about the respect they are getting this year. Even that Western conference finals team got less respect than this team seems to be getting. I've seen multiple power rankings with us #1. ESPN even has us #2 behind the Warriors. Though I would argue with the slate of teams we've beat we should probably be #1.

But I don't want that much hype around the team. Don't need another embarrassing first round exit like that 57 win team that lost to Golden state in 6.
    Ya those occasional games where we give up 115+ scare me. Then we are asking ourselves what happened to the defense in the playoffs, and have to hear how we are pretenders every year going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Ya those occasional games where we give up 115+ scare me. Then we are asking ourselves what happened to the defense in the playoffs, and have to hear how we are pretenders every year going forward.
    I think itíll come down to how healthy we are come postseason. We seem to be the most snake bit team in the league every year.

I think it’ll come down to how healthy we are come postseason. We seem to be the most snake bit team in the league every year.
    I also think we need to focus on the team getting to the postseason first. I know they are playing out of their minds and beating good teams, but we still have a long way to go.

Absolutely atrocious D today.

I love the energy Torrey Craig brings and Iím so glad to see Malik Beasley finding his role on the bench and buying into the team philosophy. Milsap looked like he was 26 out there last night, he got up there for that dunk and had a good little stretch where he carried the offense, he even put on some sick moves to create space for a jumper. Maybe a bench role is better for him

Iím going to cry when the Nuggets get my hopes up earning a top seed and then get upset by the Lebron led Lakers in the first round. Making us the recent tragedy of Lebrons legacy.

I’m going to cry when the Nuggets get my hopes up earning a top seed and then get upset by the Lebron led Lakers in the first round. Making us the recent tragedy of Lebrons legacy.
    Would be awesome to get the 1 seed but I still think we are a year away. We are definitely up and coming. We need to keep this team together

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Would be awesome to get the 1 seed but I still think we are a year away. We are definitely up and coming. We need to keep this team together
    I'd be happy with a playoff series win. And if the Lakers end up in a higher than 8 seed spot then I'll feel a lot more confident against the other teams hovering the playoff line in the West.