Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    142. And we beat them at home as well. Not saying they would have won the series or even made it interesting. But they would have got 1 game.
    Maybe but Iím not so sure. A lot of our players lost their legs in the playoffs. Morris came out and said he was starting to wear down in the final stretch of the regular season. But Jokic couldíve bullied their bigs so he mightíve been able to steal a game for us

I don't think we even sniff stealing a game from the Warriors, and the only way I could of seen it potentially happening would of been if we had a game like we did in the San Antonio series. I forget which one it was, where everyone hit every jump shot, and we actually made open 3's. But outside of that, even throughout the playoffs, we were just too inconsistent to rely on any one thing being there night after night. I am excited for the future though, and hope Porter can be a big time contributor from day 1 next year, because we wont be adding any significant pieces in my opinion.

Well now that the NBA season is over, Iíd like to think that next season our window of opportunity to win it all is as open as itís probably going to get as of right now. The Warriors most likely wonít be the 1 seed, Houston is trying to overhaul their roster, Portland probably runs it back with more or less the same team. The only huge threat I see in the West is the Lakers if they get Anthony Davis. The Clippers with Kawhi would be a tough out as well.

But if Murray can become more of 20 points every game on good percentages type of guy instead the boom or bust guy he is now weíll be hard for anybody. And if MPJ lives up to his hype we might see an offense where defenses canít set up in the paint which is a scary thought because you canít go small ball against Jokic but with all the cutting you have to have athletes out there.

Iím excited for this offseason and the next NBA season.