Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    They won’t win another game if they keep playing like that first half.

Looks like Iíll be able to leave in the third quarter. They never make it easy.

Jokers foul troubles kept them from getting back in this game

I love Craig's toughness. Coming back from a broken nose to play. Shame the rest of the team forgot that putting the ball in the bucket is important.

We have to take Murray out here. No way he can keep up right now with how heís limping. Let Barton come in and use his length on defense and pray he finds something on offense.

Thank god for offensive rebounds, because they are taking terrible shots

Did they miss a foul on Kanter? No replay here

And Jamal murray just earned himself a suspension coming off the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Did they miss a foul on Kanter? No replay here
    No Jokic pushed Kanter into him. Double tech on Kanter and Murray though

That stretch of jump shots they kept shooting in the first half as they slowly let the Blazers run away to a double digit lead sealed it, that was a young team who looked out of their depth in my opinion. I don't understand why in that situation you don't go inside to Jokic, and tell him to bull his way in, if you miss, you still settle down the offense, and odds are you probably get fouled, was weak and lazy basketball. So disappointed because I thought after that game 7 win, the good start to this series, and the confidence the team was showing, that it would lead to them dominating this series that they should win.

So much for the rowdy Pepsi Center Mile high advantage this week.

How have we got so bad at the free throw line in the postseason? We missed 10 last night and we were pretty bad in the Spurs series as well.

Other notes, Milsap struggled early last night and turned the ball over/forced some real bad looks. He hit those same looks in game 1 but I donít think you can rely on that. If he can just hit the boards like he did in the 4th quarter we should be fine and heíll get his points. Plumlee made some good plays but man did he look lost out there for stretches at a time especially on defense. The dumb fouls have to stop too, donít just foul someone as soon as they start a fast break, at least give your transition defense a chance. The bench guys look like theyíre losing their legs on their deep shots.

We still have to figure something out to slow down their pick and rolls. Maybe when Jokicís guy goes to set a screen rotate Milsap up to him and Jokic slides to Milsapís guy. Maybe have Jokic try to trap as soon as the ball handler comes over, weíve had success with that throughout the season. Or maybe even throw some zone at them and try to confuse them.

Sloppy quarter

Gee. This one is over after the 1st quarter. They can't hit water falling out of a boat.

This is such a bad offense for a team that won 54 games. I guess we chalk it up to being young and playoff inexperienced. But itís been abysmal most of the playoffs with the exception of a handful of games.