Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
Results 556 to 564 of 564
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,222
    I hate these guys sometimes. Totally eased up

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,222
    And then Murray with the dumbest play of all time....smh

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,528
    I'm not the biggest fan of Murray, think he's pretty overrated.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,704
    Jokic is slumping hard. Lazy passes, lazy defense, just looking like heís back in that crazy OT game against Portland in the playoffs constantly.

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,528
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Jokic is slumping hard. Lazy passes, lazy defense, just looking like heís back in that crazy OT game against Portland in the playoffs constantly.
    He's probably tired from carrying this team on his back for so long.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    He's probably tired from carrying this team on his back for so long.
    He played international ball in the offseason and after his time off from that he came in a little out of shape. I have to think heís putting in extra time trying to get into better shape and itís wearing him down.

    In other news the refs are letting Davis pound Jokic but Jokic canít touch him

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,704
    Scratch that, the refs are letting Davis pound on everyone

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,222
    The Nuggets need a sniper. The Lakers really didn't dominate, but Denver missed way too many shots.

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    The Nuggets need a sniper. The Lakers really didn't dominate, but Denver missed way too many shots.
    This is true, but you know the refs are going to favor the Lakers because of LeBron.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •