X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beastlyskronk
    Football Immortal
    • Jun 2007

Looks like we’re leaving the bench unit in to close out against LeBron and Anthony Davis

Comment

• beastlyskronk
      Football Immortal
      • Jun 2007

PJ Dozier may be hitting his shots but I don’t think he’s a good FT shooter

Comment

• beastlyskronk
        Football Immortal
        • Jun 2007

Jerami Grant and Monte Morris are incredible spot up shooters. This Jamal Murray post up set is reminding me of Jason Kidd against the Heat in the Finals in that big upset way back when.

Comment

• DenverBlood
          Football Immortal
          • Nov 2005

So the people I follow on Twitter are saying they Nuggets seem to want Utah first round and not Dallas. I’m not really sure I follow the logic in that. I wouldn’t want any piece of Utah in a series. I don’t care if the Nuggets swept the regular season. I would never want a division rival on purpose. It’s like we didn’t learn our lesson with Portland a year ago.

It may work out but I personally don’t want Mitchell for an entire series. Especially after what he showed he can do Saturday.
          sigpic

Comment

• beastlyskronk
            Football Immortal
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            So the people I follow on Twitter are saying they Nuggets seem to want Utah first round and not Dallas. I’m not really sure I follow the logic in that. I wouldn’t want any piece of Utah in a series. I don’t care if the Nuggets swept the regular season. I would never want a division rival on purpose. It’s like we didn’t learn our lesson with Portland a year ago.

It may work out but I personally don’t want Mitchell for an entire series. Especially after what he showed he can do Saturday.
            I wouldn’t want either, I would have guessed they were trying to angle themselves for OKC. Dallas and Utah both have superstars we can’t stop. I guess Utah (like OKC) can’t stagger their rotations like pretty much every other team so our bench should be able to not fall apart every time they’re out there.

Comment

• DenverBlood
              Football Immortal
              • Nov 2005

Nothing like going into the postseason on a three game losing streak.

I see a first round exit in the near future.
              sigpic

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                Football Immortal
                • Jun 2007

Our starters only played their normal rotations in what 3 games? I think the Spurs, OKC, and Utah if I’m not mistaken.

I guess it was a good chance to develop the bench unit on the fly if they’re really that scared of Harris and Barton missing the first round. Unfortunately only PJ Dozier looks like the only guy you might be able to rely on to fill that unit out. Bates-Diop was pretty bad, Bol has some nice moments offensively but way to slow to react on defense, Vonleh and Daniels aren’t seeing any time barring blowouts.

The bad thing is, if Harris and Barton are out, now Malone has to adjust his rotations on the fly since he spent no time doing that in these seeding games. No way we can survive mass subs for an extended period, we need to stagger and he’s going to have to experiment with who fits well together.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                  Football Immortal
                  • Jun 2007

Game 1 kicks off in a few hours. The Jazz will be without Conley which will mean Mitchell will take more of the load. Harris and Barton are still out so someone will have to step up defensively.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                    Football Immortal
                    • Jun 2007

59-52 going into the half. The team seems to be doing a good job limiting the guys around Mitchell. Here’s to hoping they continue the trend of playing better in the 2nd half now that the starters are going to be playing their regular minutes.

Comment

• Bronco51
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2005

No answers for Mitchell

Comment

• Bronco51
                        Football Immortal
                        • Jan 2005

Horrible call on the block by Murray. That was a charge

Comment

• Bronco51
                          Football Immortal
                          • Jan 2005

Horrible reffing.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                            Football Immortal
                            • Jun 2007

Jamal Murray has ice in his veins, very clutch in OT. He’s got to find a way to get to the free throw line though, that’s the one thing he’s missing that’s keeping him from really taking that next jump

Comment

• atwaterandstir
                              Football Immortal
                              • Jul 2012

Nice job Jake from State farm......as usual.

But we will be back.
                              Go Jazz

Comment

• Bronco51
                                Football Immortal
                                • Jan 2005

I actually appreciated the visible trash talking going on between Murray and Mitchell throughout the game. Made that clutch time much more enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                                X