Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    No defense tonight but weíre shooting out of our minds. 77 and counting with 2 left in the half

Donít watch if you enjoy defense. Wow. On pace for 166 points.

What the heck did I just watch that half?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    What the heck did I just watch that half?
    Malik Beasley auditioning for the dunk contest.

Hopefully we continue the trend of ratcheting up the defense in the 2nd half and turn this into a blowout so we can rest some guys

Incredible offensive performance tonight young kids balling

LOL at Harden staying in to stat pad.

Last night was my first time in Alabama getting a solid look at the Nuggets this year. Games come on real late here. I started the Warriors game and was embarrassed halfway through the first quarter.

I still only made it through the half last night because I have the flu and I couldnít make it through halftime chatter. Which is currently surrounding all these childish babies wanting teamups.

Anyways I was very impressed with the young talent on this team with Murray and Harris both out. Itís possible we have that deep bench talent the Warriors win with. But I donít want to over react to a Rockets team that plays 0 defense. People can be in awe of Harden every year and every year he will come up short because he and D Antoni donít believe in defense.

I was in disgust with our defense as usual though. But at least they were unable to sustain 71% shooting.

I just hope come April this roster can be 100% so that we can see a defense we know this team is capable of.

Side note Vic Lombardi is on twitter rooting for wins just so Malone can coach the west all star team. It would be nice but i hope we donít put too much stock in a meaningless achievement when the big goal is the postseason.

How about we give NOLA their choice of any 4 players except for Joker and MPJ and 2 first round picks for Anthony Davis?

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    How about we give NOLA their choice of any 4 players except for Joker and MPJ and 2 first round picks for Anthony Davis?
    I'd rather keep Murray, Harris, Beasley, Morris.

They can have Barton though.

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    That sounds absolutely horrid.

I don't believe it's out of discussion that we could move Murray. With Monte's emergence, a legitimate discussion can be made to who will be the better long term PG. Jamal will be the better playmaker, but Morris is the better PG. If, and it's a big if, we are confident in IT returning after the break. If you could get an AD type player with a package centered on around say Murray, Juancho, Millsap, and future 1sts. I'd heavily consider the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I don't believe it's out of discussion that we could move Murray. With Monte's emergence, a legitimate discussion can be made to who will be the better long term PG. Jamal will be the better playmaker, but Morris is the better PG. If, and it's a big if, we are confident in IT returning after the break. If you could get an AD type player with a package centered on around say Murray, Juancho, Millsap, and future 1sts. I'd heavily consider the risk.
    And then we suck for a decade again in a year when AD goes and signs with Lebron in free agency.

People have lost their minds if they want to give up this core team for that risk.

And then we suck for a decade again in a year when AD goes and signs with Lebron in free agency.

People have lost their minds if they want to give up this core team for that risk.
    Murray and Juancho are the core? Losing Murray is a tough pill to swallow, but Monte Morris has been a stud filling in.

Paul George was also a Lakers lock too

AD has talked ad nauseum about how he cares more about his legacy the past few seasons. He would absolutely make us a legit title contender and Denver winning a championship would do more for that legacy than the Lakers with LeBron.

However with his injury history I wouldnít make a trade for him if it involves any one of Harris (although Iím cooling off on that), Murray, Beasley, or MPJ. If we do make a trade for a bigger named player I think itíll be Aaron Gordon. But I canít see us trading Millsap for him.