Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Time to find out what this young inexperienced Nuggets team, with also a playoff inexperienced coach, is made of.

This is the most wins since Gk was fired and the highest seed the Nuggets have achieved in nearly a decade. I figured there would be some pain after firing GK but didnít think it would take quite this long to get back to the postseason. Time to prove the move was the correct move.

Honestly though with how the team seems to be folding under the pressure down the stretch I wouldnít be surprised to see them upset by the Spurs in 6.

But at the same time if they can take care of business they now have a more favorable second round matchup than it appeared it would be. With either Portland or OKC. So we could go out first round or maybe even have a decent path back to the Western conference finals.

I said yesterday there is more rest come postseason. But I forgot NBA doesnít delay a week like the NHL does. So itís really just regular rest before starting Saturday. Still both home games are only over the next 6 days so we shouldnít be too exhausted.

Watching this magic/raptors game and I can see how inexperience isnít always a bad thing. This Magic team (and probably the Nets earlier) is just playing hard and just getting after it. Iím excited to see our team ratchet up the intensity tonight.

Edit: on the other hand, not looking forward to the refs and their calls/no calls for star players. Michael Carter-Williams has blood pouring down his nose (looks like he was in a WWE match) and no call whatsoever.
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 04-13-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Jokic needs to start looking for his shot, way too passive right now

Told yíall I didnít trust a Malone team.

Got to bounce back strong tomorrow. This team fights hard and usually rebounds from losses. But they definitely looked lethargic in game 1.

This team would probably go further with someone else in charge of the rotations. I hate that Malone went back to the starters late in the game. Craig and Beasley got us back in the game, at least keep them in. Iíd still love to see a Harris and Beasley pairing over Murray and Morris especially in that game since Harris found his rhythm and Beasley was attacking the basket hard.

More poor shooting early but a lot more energy so far

I knew we werenít likely to get past the second round but man I didnít anticipate we could get swept by a bad team first round.

Barton and Murray are a combined 1/15. Theyíre just pressing too much. Also Iím starting to think Murray practices too much and too hard and itís causing him to be so inconsistent.

Iím seriously going to buy a 12 dollar beer and throw it at Malone

Of course he takes Harris out for Murray

For as bad as Murray can be heís still our best closer on the team

I canít see the flames coming off of Murray from my seats, can yíall see it on tv?

Incredible come back wow huge win

Whew.

Glad to see they proved my pessimism wrong and didnít get swept. Still going to be hard for this young team to win in the Spurs environment.

But at least they get another game at the Pepsi Center.