Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! And with defense no less
    Sloppy shooting tonight but great win nonetheless! Seeing the Nuggets play some great defense is a welcome sight to say the least. This team oozes so much potential. Love the acquisitions! Props to Karnisovas/Connelly for how they've approached and imo, attacked the off-season. I know they caught some flack for being passive and what not but I love what they've done so far.

This roster has all the pieces in place to morph into a championship caliber team in a couple of seasons. Isaiah Thomas' return later on is going to help us tremendously and Michael Porter Jr next season?
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Any word on Barton other then a hip injury and he heard a pop?
    They'll know more Monday, but during the Warrior game one of the announcers said that Barton was walking around the locker room after the game, which is a good sign. From the sounds of things it isn't a season ending injury, but how long Barton will be out still isn't known.

This team has a different feel to it from the past couple seasons.

Mike Shannahan was at the game tonight

i'm quite shocked at the defense being a factor in these wins. They aren't as lazy as they used to be.

Played like garbage on defense all night long

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    i'm quite shocked at the defense being a factor in these wins. They aren't as lazy as they used to be.
    You jinxed them.

Canít believe they lost their first game to the Lakers when Rondo was suspended

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    You jinxed them.

Canít believe they lost their first game to the Lakers when Rondo was suspended
    Some reason I had a feeling that we lose this game. Dont ask why, just one of those feelings. Craig should not be starting. I wouldn't mind seeing Murray, Morris and Harris as the starting backcourt until Barton comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    You jinxed them.

Can’t believe they lost their first game to the Lakers when Rondo was suspended
    The Lakers were going to play out of their minds with Kobe in the stands. I turned it off in the 3rd when Denver couldn't buy a bucket and were still close. Knew they would lose based off the energy in the arena.

Some reason I had a feeling that we lose this game. Dont ask why, just one of those feelings. Craig should not be starting. I wouldn't mind seeing Murray, Morris and Harris as the starting backcourt until Barton comes back.
    I kind of had the same gut feeling but I was feeling better after the suspensions. I was just really hoping to be wrong.

My friend at work is a nuggets fan and the last thing he wants to see is Morris in the starting lineup. Granted he is a Hawkeye fan and hates all things iowa state.

But I liked Morris in college and wondered how his transition to the NBA would go. I knew his size and the fact he wasn't really a shooter would transfer over. But his assist to turnover seems to be what I expect with the 21 assist to 2 turnovers on the season.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Play so much better with Craig on the bench

Have YouTubeTv, so I don't get altitude so it's a struggle watching the Nuggs

Jokes needs 1 board for the triple double

Very sloppy game but glad we found a way to pull out a W. I really like this Morris kid and Beasley should be taking all of Craig's mins.