Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Thought we were actually determined to close this out and then the backups came in and screwed everything up.
    Morris and Beasley just donít have their legs under their shot anymore. Thatís to be expected with the much bigger roles they took on this season. Beasley has to stop with the floaters and add that to his offseason list of things to work on. Craig might be slowing down too, maybe not but heís been missing a lot of lay ups all series.

Millsap has been off this game. Barton/Harris are going to have to pick up the slack and look like past versions of themselves. I donít want to lose a close game. Either win or get blown out so they go into game 7 more relaxed like the Spurs did last series. I think we can pull this one out.

I swear the Nuggets have more butter fingers drops out of bounds of any team Iíve ever seen. A majority of them unforced by opponents.

Still plenty of time to go but this just doesnít feel like we will close out. Every time we get back tied or take a 1 point lead Portland immediately goes back up 4-5.

And Dame is on his way to a 40+ point night.

Murray has been awful since the first quarter.

We can never do it the easy way in Denver

Well, what the crap

LOL!!! They let Rodney Hood be a star.

The difference was Millsap having an off night. We need him to play at high level each game, if he doesn't we will lose game 7.

Well Seth Curry just called us sassy because Will Barton put his finger in his face. He said Barton waited for people to get in between, ive watched it a few times and it definitely looks like Curry wanted no part of Barton until people came in between as he was backing up until the refs came over.

Not really a fan of ďbulletin board materialĒ but you canít let a guy call you sassy and lose the series.

Came out strong, and then they just lost the plot. I am still waiting for Dame to explode, and let's hope it doesn't happen here in game 7. I am still excited for the future of this team regardless of what happens, but it would really suck to lose to this team while Nurkic is out, and while we are allowing Rodney Hood to be a difference maker.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Well Seth Curry just called us sassy because Will Barton put his finger in his face. He said Barton waited for people to get in between, ive watched it a few times and it definitely looks like Curry wanted no part of Barton until people came in between as he was backing up until the refs came over.

Not really a fan of ďbulletin board materialĒ but you canít let a guy call you sassy and lose the series.
    Given who his brother is, I'm not surprised. I don't blame Barton for shoving him either. He was just standing there, and then Curry ran up and pushed him out of the way.

Pumped up for this game. Nuggets better win. Iím not ready for Rockies baseball to be the only thing going until preseason.

We can live with Dame getting 40 but not 50, the key is shutting down the 3rd option and hopefully CJ and Dame don't go supernova. Need the bench to be strong tonight. It's home court, and I just pray the refs don't give ticky tack fouls on the Lillard's defenders

I thought we would win this series in 5 initially. I then thought we would go into Portland in game 6 and win after the dominant game 5 performance. So I will steer clear of being confident on this one, and just hope we can play well enough to win. I thought after Jokic played the full first quarter in game 6, he looked a little gassed, and as much as a key to victory is stopping the 3rd option for Portland as mentioned, we need someone to emerge off the bench to give us productive minutes.

Good first quarter. Stay sassy Nuggets!