Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Very sloppy game but glad we found a way to pull out a W. I really like this Morris kid and Beasley should be taking all of Craig's mins.
    How did Morris do? Looking at the stat line it didn't look great, but I wasn't able to watch the game. Loved Morris with his time at iowa state.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

CP bet on tonight's game?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

If Plumlee could only do reverses for the rest of his Nuggets career Id be ok with that. Hed probably be a better free throw shooter like that too lol

Beasley looks unstoppable when hes got a full head of steam driving towards the basket

I hope Malone can stick with these 10 man rotations when Thomas comes back and even MPJ if he comes back this season. Our half court offense this season has really become something beautiful to watch in terms of all the passing, on ball screens, off bal screens, and the constant cutting and feinting towards the basket.

Not sure how much the thin air effects basketball players but if it does then this team will be hard to beat at home in the playoffs if we can stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I hope Malone can stick with these 10 man rotations when Thomas comes back and even MPJ if he comes back this season. Our half court offense this season has really become something beautiful to watch in terms of all the passing, on ball screens, off bal screens, and the constant cutting and feinting towards the basket.

Not sure how much the thin air effects basketball players but if it does then this team will be hard to beat at home in the playoffs if we can stay healthy.
    Any news on MPJ? I thought he was done for the year.

Regardless, I think we hit the jackpot on this kid and love the Thomas signing. Savvy signings and drafting lately by the Nuggets, imho. This team could be just a couple of seasons away from going to the finals, so much potential!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Any news on MPJ? I thought he was done for the year.

Regardless, I think we hit the jackpot on this kid and love the Thomas signing. Savvy signings and drafting lately by the Nuggets, imho. This team could be just a couple of seasons away from going to the finals, so much potential!
    There still isnt a timetable for him to return but he said hes pain free. If hes going to play at all I expect itll be right before or right after the all star break.

I think this team has the pieces in place to go this season. Juancho has been a pleasant surprise in the absence of Barton. Craig isnt great at scoring but he brings some grit to both sides of the ball. Beasley has been better on defense than I thought and hes explosive going to the basket, he just needs to find the touch on his shot. Morris is very active on defense and protects the ball very well and keeps the offense on track when he comes in.

Then you add in Lyles whos still trying to find his range this season but has done everything else well and Plumlee whos been playing a lot better IMO this season and you have a team with probably the best bench in the NBA. And thats without the scoring punch of Thomas and no MPJ. Plus the offense has been beautiful to watch this season. A bunch of solid 3 point shooters who are also great at cutting to the basket and coming off screens while still being able to find an open shooter on the perimeter. I really like how this team is set up. Any of our starters can carry the scoring load on any given night and our bench might be better than some starting 5s.

We're winning while not shooting well, particularly 3s. We have a lot of scoring potential out for us now, Barton and Thomas are proven NBA scorers and MPJ has the potential to be special. Murray has started slow his first two years and hopefully will start to heat up soon.

This team is for real and it's all starting with the D

8-1 and that's against some pretty good teams. Harris and Murray haven't even begun clicking yet from downtown and we have Thomas and MPJ waiting in the wings. Unreal.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    8-1 and that's against some pretty good teams. Harris and Murray haven't even begun clicking yet from downtown and we have Thomas and MPJ waiting in the wings. Unreal.
    Who woulda thunk it? The Nuggets are the best pro team in Denver right now!!!

I heard somewhere that Isaiah Thomas should be back by next month. Both Barton and him should be back by the new year and hopefully MPJ as well. We are such a deep and talented team.

Murray wants 50, if they dont guard him once the clock goes under 24 hes petty enough to score anyway.

What an incredible game tonight, Murray was unbelievable.

Amazing game from the Blue Arrow and the rest of the Nugs played hard and well.