Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
    What would you guys think about bringing Melo back this season if he was cheap and accepted a bench role? I think all the hits he's taking recently are probably changing his mindset some, and he can still play. He scored 28 against the Nets last season off the bench and was a consistent scorer until he stopped playing in November. That consistent scoring threat outside of Jokic is what we're lacking on this team.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    What would you guys think about bringing Melo back this season if he was cheap and accepted a bench role? I think all the hits he's taking recently are probably changing his mindset some, and he can still play. He scored 28 against the Nets last season off the bench and was a consistent scorer until he stopped playing in November. That consistent scoring threat outside of Jokic is what we're lacking on this team.
    I would love to have Melo back. Iím one of the few fans who never got mad and jumped off his train just because he left. I wasnít bitter about it. He moved for his wife and thought he had a better chance to win else where. He was wrong.

Iíve never understood all the hate he gets around the country just because he isnít great at team ball. Harden and Westbrook arenít either but people donít hate on them nearly as bad.

Nuggets Pels on the 25th, and the the Broncos play the 29th. Might have to make the trip for the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Nuggets Pels on the 25th, and the the Broncos play the 29th. Might have to make the trip for the holidays.
    Iím guessing you are wanting to go because of Zion?

I tend to hate Duke and their former players. And I wasnít a fan of his last year. However Iíll admit Iím a little intrigued to see how he does this year since he didnít land with one of the stacked teams.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 08-04-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Iím guessing you are wanting to go because of Zion?

I tend to hate Duke and their former players. And I wasnít a fan of his last year. However Iíll admit Iím a little intrigued to see how he does this year since he didnít land with one of the stacked teams.
    I am excited for Zion, the Pels in general tbh, so it kills a bunch of birds with one stone. Get to watch my nuggets vs an exciting young team, see the Broncos, and see family.

Apparently the Nuggets and a few other teams are interested in working out Joe Johnson.

Michael Porter Jr is looking silky smooth so far in the preseason. First game was mainly just him finding his shot, last night he looked good finding cut lanes to the basket and getting put backs. Very excited to see him when the season starts

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Michael Porter Jr is looking silky smooth so far in the preseason. First game was mainly just him finding his shot, last night he looked good finding cut lanes to the basket and getting put backs. Very excited to see him when the season starts
    You and me both. Nuggets have a ton of potential, and they're so young. Imagine how good this team will become if Murray and MPJ both reach their full potential, playing alongside the best big man in the league. Fantastic time to be a Nuggets fan, that's for sure.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

MPJ looks great. He's been super efficient. If he stays healthy the whole season we're in for a treat.

Hey Denver fans that live locally. Where can I watch Nuggets and AVS games since Altitude sports isnít available right now cause of the contract situation?

Trying to temper my excitement watching Porter Jr. this pre-season, but it is very hard. He looks like he belongs on NBA floor, and he is showing more and more with each games that he plays in.

Grant and MPJ have both shown very good things. I'm excited about those two additions.

I donít know if he starts or not but MPJ is showing that he can be a very good off ball player. It was good to see him get some blocks too, his length will help a lot on defense. Him and Grant are two hugely underrated moves.

Trailblazers to tip our season off on Wednesday. This will be our 10th time playing them in our past 12 games including the preseason.