Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well Iím ok with the season being canceled. This team wasnít going to do anything anyway.

It may get resumed in the summer but Iíd be ok with just canceling.
    Yup something has to change, and personally I think it's the coach

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Yup something has to change, and personally I think it's the coach
    Yep. Been saying that since day one. And heís getting beyond irritating with his blaming the players. I havenít watched much this year but caught a good chunk of the second half last night due to the suspension hype. He was getting so irritated at the lack of defense. But i was sitting there like this is your style of ball. Try to outscore opponents. Always has been his style. Difference is in the past heís had better offenses. They shoot themselves out of close games a ton.

But he has no one to blame but himself for this style of ball not working. Itís not like itís a whole new roster heís having to mold. Several of these guys have been here for years and they arenít getting it done.

Yep. Been saying that since day one. And heís getting beyond irritating with his blaming the players. I havenít watched much this year but caught a good chunk of the second half last night due to the suspension hype. He was getting so irritated at the lack of defense. But i was sitting there like this is your style of ball. Try to outscore opponents. Always has been his style. Difference is in the past heís had better offenses. They shoot themselves out of close games a ton.

But he has no one to blame but himself for this style of ball not working. Itís not like itís a whole new roster heís having to mold. Several of these guys have been here for years and they arenít getting it done.
    The fact that MPJ wasn't a day 1 starter or at least early spot starts is just dumb. He's definitely not playing Bol Bol either. Malone is costing the teams future, and refuses to reshape his thinking on things.

Well Iím ok with the season being canceled. This team wasnít going to do anything anyway.

It may get resumed in the summer but Iíd be ok with just canceling.
    I'm ok with it too. This team needs a reset at coach. They were on the fast track to being eliminated in the first round anyway. The other reason I'm glad the season was suspended is so the Lakers didn't have a chance to win the title. By bringing in LeBron and AD among others, they bought themselves a championship.....

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    The fact that MPJ wasn't a day 1 starter or at least early spot starts is just dumb. He's definitely not playing Bol Bol either. Malone is costing the teams future, and refuses to reshape his thinking on things.
    Theyíre not even letting Bol Bol play in the G league. They shelved him back in December.

I think whatís most concerning is the lack of development from these guys under Malone. Sure some guys are better now than at the beginning of his tenure but itís what you would expect from a young NBA player playing minutes. And Gary Harris has actually regressed while Nurkic when healthy in Portland looks much better than here and has made many people question the trade.

A member of the Nuggets has tested positive

You have to really feel for MPJ. He misses nearly two years with an injury only to come back and have this season affected by corona.

They're back baby!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    They're back baby!!!!!!!!
    Well not yet. The vote is tomorrow itís just expected to pass. And Iím assuming it would still be a couple of weeks to a month before games actually resume.

Weíre likely going to get bounced very early in this thing. With how often we come out and underwhelm vs bottom feeders, I have no faith that the team had enough discipline to maintain themselves throughout this. If Jokic is out of shape like he was to start the season we have no shot

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Weíre likely going to get bounced very early in this thing. With how often we come out and underwhelm vs bottom feeders, I have no faith that the team had enough discipline to maintain themselves throughout this. If Jokic is out of shape like he was to start the season we have no shot
    Well the training wonít even start for over another month. And apparently there is going to be a training window before they even start games. So theyíll have time to try to get rust out. Iím honestly not even sure why they need to resume last season at this stage. Itíll be a very short turn around until the players have to start the next season again.

Well the training won’t even start for over another month. And apparently there is going to be a training window before they even start games. So they’ll have time to try to get rust out. I’m honestly not even sure why they need to resume last season at this stage. It’ll be a very short turn around until the players have to start the next season again.
    I think if they did resume it it should be a shorter tournament of the playoff teams. It does seem really late though.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I think if they did resume it it should be a shorter tournament of the playoff teams. It does seem really late though.
    Saw they said the season wonít resume until July 31. Really donít see why at that point. They should just do usual summer leagues and start the next season on time.

I believe i heard With this resumed season they wonít start the next one until Dec 1. Is finishing this one really that important?

Apparently I was wrong, Jokic and Murray have been working out together this whole time and Jokic is apparently looking like he did when he first got here and is moving around a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Apparently I was wrong, Jokic and Murray have been working out together this whole time and Jokic is apparently looking like he did when he first got here and is moving around a lot better.
    They showed him on the local sports and he's totally changed his body. He's in great shape.