Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Nah!!! It's much easier to complain about it
    Looks like instead of complaining Sanders threw a TD and caught one......
    Glad the players have each others backs because a lot of this fan base doesn't.
    .....Some fear Terrorist.....I view them as JUSTIFIED TARGETS!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Looks like instead of complaining Sanders threw a TD and caught one......
    Glad the players have each others backs because a lot of this fan base doesn't.
    Is there a reason your calling fans out so much? I dont remember you doing this in the past as much? Either way its a discussion on broncos football not proving how much of a fan anyone is....thank you
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Is there a reason your calling fans out so much? I dont remember you doing this in the past as much? Either way its a discussion on broncos football not proving how much of a fan anyone is....thank you

Yea, the fan police act is growing old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea, the fan police act is growing old fast.
    Whatís grows old is calling out players who are not on the boards and then taking offense to being questioned after.

What’s grows old is calling out players who are not on the boards and then taking offense to being questioned after.
    Dude it's a discussion boards, people are going to have opinions, some of them you may not agree with. We are here to discuss the players and the team, we aren't here to discuss our fellow fans. The rules of the message boards as well as the mod staff have indicated in the past that calling out fans is not allowed.

Stick to discussing the players not your fellow posters. This isn't a fan measuring contest.

What’s grows old is calling out players who are not on the boards and then taking offense to being questioned after.
    Who called who out? Sanders is more than welcome to come here and say something?! Whats stopping him? I dont twitface or booksnach or what ever is the craze these days. I come here because we love the broncos and i enjoy discussing it with the peeps. I dont rage on people who have different views.
    Whose taking offense to what questions? I started the thread and i followed up on what you said without taking offense to anything.

I love your passion for the broncos but saying your pulling someones fan card and saying people arent real fans goes a little far.
    Glen Haven Fire

This thread is done.