Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    What about Bolles? I didn't hear his name either.
    And more importantly, Bolles playing next to Garcia.

Enjoy this save judgement for next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    Happy for the win but I still dont think our offense looked all that amazing. Keenum isn't the answer
    I beg to differ, our rush game is still stellar, and that's with half our O-line out
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Happy for the win but I still dont think our offense looked all that amazing. Keenum isn't the answer
    Agreed....

Offense under Keenum looks below average. Keenum missed so many throws. I don't like it.

I think Von leads the league in sacks again by .5
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Chubb comin on.......

and the coach gets his qb hurt going for it o n 4th and long in their end down by like 34 points... He should be fired right now just for that bonehead move at 1-5 with the future franchise qb in their.

He really should be, this is horrible judgement. If I was the owner, I don't want him in charge anymore
    Bad judgement to keep him in the game. Rosen is a tough guy for taking the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Enjoy the game and be loud!
    Somebody needs to start a fund to send Sophia to more games
    Last edited by Jaws; 10-18-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    Agreed....

Offense under Keenum looks below average. Keenum missed so many throws. I don't like it.
    Hate to say it but Keenum isn't anything special. Some QB's need a bit of time to aclimate but a vet with the experience of Case, ...... I have my doubts
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Agree he was just meh.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Hate to say it but Keenum isn't anything special. Some QB's need a bit of time to aclimate but a vet with the experience of Case, ...... I have my doubts
    Yeah. I have to agree, he didn't showcase much except for the 64 yard touchdown throw (which also was underthrown). But the team and coaching found ways to win without needing to rely on him. I do worry, because it may not be often that this team starts out with a pick 6 to force the opposing offenses to radically change their gameplan and allow our rush game to take over.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Time to put our Love behind this team no more talk of fire this fire that. These guys laid it out for us tonight lets keep the High going. Night Broncos Country. We deserved this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Bad judgement to keep him in the game. Rosen is a tough guy for taking the punishment.
    And to think we actually entertained keeping McCoy as a HC for half a season. The product the Cardinals showed tonight was an embarrassment, and if I were a Card fan, I'd want McCoy's head tonight. This game tonight has a good chance of ruining Rosen's season and career.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Time to put our Love behind this team no more talk of fire this fire that. These guys laid it out for us tonight lets keep the High going. Night Broncos Country. We deserved this.
    Not sure im with this. Arizona is an absolutely HORRIBLE team, one of the worst if not THE worst in the NFL. We appear to be the best of the bad teams and I dont think a win against arizona takes away all the disappointment. It was a really fun game and nice to see the D along with Von and Chubb mop up but thats just not gonna happen every game and isnt reliable. Oh and case kept his int streak alive. sigh

CK made some really good throws tonight. He hit several great 3rd down passes to the side lines. Didn't do bad rolling out as well. He is better then the QBs last yr. and if he beats KC next week, we could go into the break with a winning record.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    And to think we actually entertained keeping McCoy as a HC for half a season. The product the Cardinals showed tonight was an embarrassment, and if I were a Card fan, I'd want McCoy's head tonight. This game tonight has a good chance of ruining Rosen's season and career.
    Yeah I expect Rosen is going to see ghost out there the rest of this season. A QB with so much potential but a bad coach and coordinator are going to ruin him!