Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Look at who was throwing to DT and compare them to Carr
    What does it have to do with ESPN's stats for dropped passes, a.k.a. passes on target that slipped through the receiver's hands?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    What does it have to do with ESPN's stats for dropped passes, a.k.a. passes on target that slipped through the receiver's hands?
    He might have been surprised that they were on target
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So PatPete wants out in Arizona. He's demanding a trade. DT for PatPete? Please Elway, make this work, you can even throw Roby in if you feel it needed.
    Sweeten it with Marshall and and a 2nd rounder/ possibly Heuerman so Rosen will have another weapon on offense.

Ok Heuerman won’t help much and at this point Heuerman would be an insult and the cards would be like “HEY WTH YOU TRYIN TO PULL”?
    😂😂😂

That’s a good deal right?
    Thomas, Roby, Marshall and a second round pick?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-22-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Give them DT and Brock and throw in Booker that should replace the corner they are losing and give them a couple more weapons on offense for Rosen.

I would love that......
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Give them DT and Brock and throw in Booker that should replace the corner they are losing and give them a couple more weapons on offense for Rosen.

I would love that......
    They could offer DT, plus a 2nd round pick and Janovich seeing as how they have their hearts set on never ever ever ever really using him... Despite what anyone thinks of Marshal he could be an asset if he were back at weak side linebacker and offered up as well!

At best we're 500 team with those guys, trade them use the format for the 2018 draft that was so successful it appears and move forward.

To summarize this thread, basically give me your good players and I'll give you our bad ones
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 10-23-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    To summarize this thread, basically give me your good players and I'll give you our bad ones
    Haha, couldn't have said it better!

Last edited by Rastic; 10-24-2018 at 05:14 AM.

IB �� ��

@incarceratedbob

Teams are sniffing around Broncos to see if RB Devontae Booker could be dealt before
    I hope this is true and if it is I wonder what the price would be. Come on John make this happen.
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Rebuilding mode ?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...l-playoff-run/

Not with New England, not Harris and Saunders ?

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    Rebuilding mode ?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...l-playoff-run/

Not with New England, not Harris and Saunders ?
    If they're willing to give up a first, I don't really care where they trade players. I understand the attachment to both players, but both are on the backside of their careers, and both are likely to find new homes as free agents after next season.

If you can get a first for either, I think you have to take it. Of course I would start moving a lot of veteran players if people will give reasonable picks for them. It will do two things: 1. Give you ammo to build the roster back up. 2. Give you cap space to start with for that process. You might not spend much of it in 2019, but you can roll it forward each year which would allow them to avoid a situation like after 2015, if they are able to get back to a winning level.

a 4th and 7th round pick in the 2019 draft from the Texans for DT. Guess he will play 1 more game in Denver. Ironic he will be on the other sideline this Sunday. Good Luck DT.