Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Where are all the Chiefs fans?

Like seriously...it's chiefs week and they aren't here, they weren't here earlier in the year either. It's so weird that we never get chiefs fans. Maybe it's because I'm from Kansas and am around them all the time, but Chiefs fans are the most arrogant and vocal fans (outside of New England) that i've ever seen... And yet none of them bother to come here...

I pissed several of the off at work today. They were cooking queso in a Chiefs crock pot. I looked at my Raiders fan co-worker and said "Man, that is the ugliest crock pot i've ever seen" His response was "ya, hope the food doesn't taste like crap" I pointed out that it was far more likely that the food would look and smell absolutely amazing until you went to try it, then you'd realize it was incredibly overrated and very average.

Challenge issued! Camaro driving mullet heads incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Like seriously...it's chiefs week and they aren't here, they weren't here earlier in the year either. It's so weird that we never get chiefs fans. Maybe it's because I'm from Kansas and am around them all the time, but Chiefs fans are the most arrogant and vocal fans (outside of New England) that i've ever seen... And yet none of them bother to come here...

I pissed several of the off at work today. They were cooking queso in a Chiefs crock pot. I looked at my Raiders fan co-worker and said "Man, that is the ugliest crock pot i've ever seen" His response was "ya, hope the food doesn't taste like crap" I pointed out that it was far more likely that the food would look and smell absolutely amazing until you went to try it, then you'd realize it was incredibly overrated and very average.
    used to be a lot of chiefs fans here 2003 -2005 while they were winning the west
    but once the broncos won the west in 2005 and the bolts emerged in 2006 they completely disappeared

kinda like bolt fans after 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    used to be a lot of chiefs fans here 2003 -2005 while they were winning the west
    but once the broncos won the west in 2005 and the bolts emerged in 2006 they completely disappeared

kinda like bolt fans after 2009
    Yea, it's just strange, two years in a row they've been competitive and we get crickets out of them.

Yea, it's just strange, two years in a row they've been competitive and we get crickets out of them.
    just like bolt fans, between 2006 -09 there were dozens here every day,

once their team went on a skid we were left with bap and his son noring

worse then that

2013....11-5
    2014....9-7
    2015....11-5
    2016....12-4
    2017....10-6

they fought for the west title for three years against the broncos, then have controlled it for the last two seasons and working on three

and not a single chiefs fan to be found

I guess they know its not good to talk smack when you know your gonna lose your first post season game like usual

The only one I've seen around here in recent history is brianfrommissou(sp?) but he is hardly a troll, a fairly mellow character IIRC.

Had a glance at Chiefs Planet this morning:
    http://www.chiefsplanet.com/

They have a "Broncos news megathread" running for the last four years with 32K replies and a "Let's talk about the Broncos thread" for this season, so I guess they are obsessed with us but prefer to just trash talk over there. There appear to be some old Broncos fans that live there too.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Because they know better, they know itíll be another early playoff exit.

Ok....I'm here. What do you want to say to me? How about those Chiefs? You got 15 more years of this coming at ya.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Ok....I'm here. What do you want to say to me? How about those Chiefs? You got 15 more years of this coming at ya.
    15 more years of looking good until it counts and then flaming out?

Glad you could make your way over here man, gotta have someone other than baph to give a hard time to.

15 more years of looking good until it counts and then flaming out?

Glad you could make your way over here man, gotta have someone other than baph to give a hard time to.
    The Chiefs have done a lot of "flaming out" I'll grant you that.....but this is different. Unless Mahomes is hurt.....this is going to be something special. If they don't make it to the SB this year.....they will in the next 5. I can't fault them too much if they do "flame out". This is more or less Mahomes first year.....which makes him even more amazing. We in Chiefs Kingdom are having a blast. Nothing you Broncos fans can say will diminish that...but I look forward to your best effort.

The Chiefs have done a lot of "flaming out" I'll grant you that.....but this is different. Unless Mahomes is hurt.....this is going to be something special. If they don't make it to the SB this year.....they will in the next 5. I can't fault them too much if they do "flame out". This is more or less Mahomes first year.....which makes him even more amazing. We in Chiefs Kingdom are having a blast. Nothing you Broncos fans can say will diminish that...but I look forward to your best effort.
    I think sometime sooner rather than later teams will have enough film on Mahomes to slow him down. He's good and will continue to be good, but I think he'll get figured out here soon. I also think that Von and Chubb are going to feast on him this time around. We've got our pass rushing mojo back over the last few games since VJ took the playcalling away from Woods.

Time will tell.

mahomes is good but he also has solid weapons all around and i don't see that offense being anywhere near as potent without the threat of tyreek hill. also, we have seen quite a few QB's come out of the gate on fire like mahomes only to flame out almost as fast as they came.

I think sometime sooner rather than later teams will have enough film on Mahomes to slow him down. He's good and will continue to be good, but I think he'll get figured out here soon. I also think that Von and Chubb are going to feast on him this time around. We've got our pass rushing mojo back over the last few games since VJ took the playcalling away from Woods.
    if the broncos defense plays like they did last week, they win this game.