Y'all are great at living in the past!

And that's where you're gonna stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs!!!! View Post
    Seven in a row.
    Are we talking games or first round exits by the chiefs

Y'all are great at living in the past!

And that's where you're gonna stay.
    Coming soon to the Chefs future, another first round exit. It's what your franchise is, and what your coach is. And the best part is it'll happen in excruciating fashion.

Regardless of what happens, I know one of our teams will be watching from home.

Iím not going to act like a sore loser in here, yes the broncos have just as much talent as any other team in the league but right now the FO has made this team into a joke. Vance Joseph and joe woods remaining on the team gives testament to that!

Good luck, you guys in KC deserve to voice such arrogance because you have really good team right now while Denver after 3 1/2 seasons still canít find a clue in order to fix their offense yet the FO continues to get a free pass. However if it were Brian Xanderís or Ted Sundquist still, these same ppl giving third free pass would be calling for their heads!

We can all criticize Joseph and Woods but whoís the guy that put these guys in place and continues to keep them here.
    Iím not saying fire but Iím saying hold them accountable just as you would anyone else!

Everyone loves Pat Bowlen but most donít understand what made him a great owner. He had 4 coaches in 25 years and he held them accountable every time. Pat would be telling John right now to fix it, hold your coaches accountable, fix it...

Anyway and again good luck, your team is a far better coached team than ours!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-28-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Are we talking games or first round exits by the chiefs

And come week 2 of the playoffs I know both of our team will be watching from home. Enjoy the anniversaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    And come week 2 of the playoffs I know both of our team will be watching from home. Enjoy the anniversaries!
    You know....LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I dunno man. Mahomes may be good enough to overcome Andy Reid's awful playoff tendencies..

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I saw that. The kid looked too young to understand what was going on, but that dad's reaction was priceless.

At least the Broncos didnít choke the way Green Bay did against the Rams. If the Rams go undefeated, Ty Montgomery will go down in infamy.

Donít worry chiefs, the Pats will take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    yeah i seen that too lol

but hey, its okay if the little bronco fan steals the chiefs tomahawk chop........after all, the chiefs fans stole it from the Seminoles fans so who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I saw that. The kid looked too young to understand what was going on, but that dad's reaction was priceless.
    i would have told my kid to do it with the addition of the middle finger salute, that's literally what i do every time the chargers play the chiefs lol