Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 514
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Or John could let bygones be bygones and sign Kaepernick. We really don’t have many options and it would flat out stink if they brought Paxton back!

    Actually if anything it makes the decision to cut Kelly a lot easier for them because normally they would not carry three quarterbacks.

    The simple fact that they carried three this season somewhat tells me that they didn’t really have they think Much of Kelly and that’s why they have added a third.
    Go from 1 bad QB to another? No thanks, I don't think anyone in the FO wants that headache. I don't think Kap even wants to play anymore, the attention he is getting off the field is probably making him more money than what he would be on the field.


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,619
    Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Please tell me you're not being serious with this comment? Chad Kelly was Mr Irrelevant; the last pick in the draft. The last pick in the NFL draft not working out is far from being an actual failure of a draft pick.
    Elway picked him...His history with QB's are absolutely terrible...So yes. I'm being entirely serious...Do we not consider Trevor a failure as well? Doesn't matter where he picked him in the draft, Elway's history with picking QB's is just an absolute joke.


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,412
    Where are the guys looking out for Kelly? Where are his friends telling him......"hey man you are one more Keenum Int away from being the starter, take it easy"


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,619
    I hear Chad was just practicing his QB sneak.


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,619
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Where are the guys looking out for Kelly? Where are his friends telling him......"hey man you are one more Keenum Int away from being the starter, take it easy"
    For real....He was apparently pretty drunk and messed up at the official team halloween party last night, where were his teammates saying "dude, Chad, lets get you home before you hurt someone"


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    7,923
    Okay so pritchard is saying the pics that are circulating of the party are bad enough to warrant blowing the team up.
    Anyone see any of these pics? If you have seen them can you share and do you agree with pritch?
    Glen Haven Fire

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Or John could let bygones be bygones and sign Kaepernick. We really don’t have many options and it would flat out stink if they brought Paxton back!

    Actually if anything it makes the decision to cut Kelly a lot easier for them because normally they would not carry three quarterbacks.

    The simple fact that they carried three this season somewhat tells me that they didn’t really have they think Much of Kelly and that’s why they have added a third.
    How about not just not, but hell to the no....

    Why not just go grab Tebow while we're at it...


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,727
    Apparantly, he still hasnt matured. Too bad, he made an NFL roster backing up a QB who is on the verge of being benched. Now, he just blew his opportunity...smdh.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Elway picked him...His history with QB's are absolutely terrible...So yes. I'm being entirely serious...Do we not consider Trevor a failure as well? Doesn't matter where he picked him in the draft, Elway's history with picking QB's is just an absolute joke.
    The guy went from Mr. irrelevant to back up QB in the NFL, he has some skill. Nobody can say he is a bust or a bum when we haven't even seen him on the field yet. Lots of guys have made some bone headed mistakes and still turned it around....aka Von Miller and Chris Carter are a couple HOF players that come to mind


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Elway picked him...His history with QB's are absolutely terrible...So yes. I'm being entirely serious...Do we not consider Trevor a failure as well? Doesn't matter where he picked him in the draft, Elway's history with picking QB's is just an absolute joke.
    It is still a bit of a drastic over reaction. It's not like we lost significant value with the Mr. Irrelevant pick.

    And this also has absolutely nothing to do with his abilities to play the QB position. This isn't some career ending injury. And he isn't going to be suddenly kicked out of the NFL. He'll be fined and maybe suspended. And he could still go on to be a future NFL great.

    Is he a stupid moron for doing this during the season? Absolutely. Am I confident he won't continue to make dumb off field choices like this? Absolutely not. Because he's been doing it since his freshmen days at Clemson.

    However this 1 arrest does not equal the end of his career. It just means we may not get to see him on the field any time soon.

    If he continues to make poor choices and we boot him then sure it's a failed pick. But a last pick in the 7th round failed pick.

    But again this has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to play the position. We all knew he was a risky pick when it was made though. At least anyone familiar with his college history.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ned Head
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    The guy went from Mr. irrelevant to back up QB in the NFL, he has some skill. Nobody can say he is a bust or a bum when we haven't even seen him on the field yet. Lots of guys have made some bone headed mistakes and still turned it around....aka Von Miller and Chris Carter are a couple HOF players that come to mind
    Iirc Carter got sober, which is what turned it around for him, maybe Chad should do the same.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Taos, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,265
    I was really hoping that kind of nonsense was behind him...I Swear

    McCarron? Raiders are cleaning house...
    [

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6,476
    Are the pics worse then the Miami Dolphins house boat party from a few years back?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,619
    Sounds like it may have been drugs. Reports are saying his BAC was zero, but apparently he sat down on the couch next to a mother and child and was mumbling incoherently before getting chased out of the house with a vacuum tube.


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,619
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Are the pics worse then the Miami Dolphins house boat party from a few years back?
    Depends on if there were drugs involved or not. You had manny Sanders as tyrone biggs, Brandon Marshall as bobby brown with a king sized bag of drugs and apparently the performer they hired was seeing a song about cocaine as well.. (Von Miller was the host of the party)

    TMZ is making a big deal out of it, but that's TMZ.

    The funniest part though is with all the drug themed costumes, you got Pac-Man Jones over in the corner dressed as Boba Fett lol. Pac-Man Jones is the wholesome one...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •