Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Right. I was expecting to see him play if Keenum doesn't correct his ball security issues. It may turn out that is the only moment for Chad in the NFL.
    It does make a kind of interesting bit of trivia. 20 years from now the question? "Who was the Denver QB who only had 1 snap in his entire career and it was a carry for -1 yard?"

Kyle Lauletta was watching Kelly get arrested, and was like "hold my beer..."

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Right. I was expecting to see him play if Keenum doesn't correct his ball security issues. It may turn out that is the only moment for Chad in the NFL.
    That is entirely possible. I do think that as far as a chance in the NFL goes IMO a lot rides on what happens at his hearing. What becomes of it etc.

Ex-Broncos QB Kelly pleads guilty to trespassing

CENTENNIAL, Colo. -- Former Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly has pleaded guilty to misdemeanor second-degree criminal trespassing for entering a couple's suburban Denver home uninvited.

After Kelly entered the plea Wednesday in Arapahoe County District Court, he was sentenced to one year of supervised probation and 50 hours of community service.

Kelly originally was charged with first-degree criminal trespassing, but that was dropped as part of a plea agreement with prosecutors.

According to court documents, Kelly entered a couple's home after 1 a.m. on Oct. 23, sat on their couch and mumbled incoherently.

Kelly, 24, had attended an annual Halloween party hosted by Broncos star Von Miller before the incident.

The Broncos released Kelly after his arrest. He has not signed with another NFL team.
    source: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ty-trespassing