Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    The Avs have to be very careful of playing ANY of their young players (Francouz) for fear that it will expose them to the upcoming expansion "Seattle" Draft. I'm assuming that's why Timmons still hasn't played a year after his concussion.
    Francouz contract expires this year so he may not stay around especially if he feels he wont have a shot. Timmons hasnt been cleared to play yet from concussion. Makar wont play until next year. But they needed to see what they have in fran because we shouldnt be paying varly big money for any length of contract. Too injured and too inconsistent. Varlys contract expires after this year as well

I really dont see us picking 1-2. So im hoping for kakko and knight from the draft as well as hayes and ferland in FA. Role with grubs and fran while developing knight with the eagles

DB the next 4 games are do or die as they have minn, dallas and a back to back with chi who have been hot lately
    Glen Haven Fire

Huge win last night. But it feels lately like every time we win and a team ahead of us loses that we still stay 2 points behind a playoff spot when I check the standings.

Im not sure I want the 8 seed again two years in a row anyway though.