Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Dirty red wings how no one got penalty for holding and punching from the bench I don't know
    I guess that it shouldn't surprise anyone that Tyler Bertuzzi is as classless of a back-stabbing/cheap shot goon as his uncle, todd. If the NHL doesn't fine, and hopefully suspend Bertuzzi, and a few other players on the bench, then it will be open season. Clearly, Detroit was trying to ride St. Louis coattails with the dirty/physical play. I guess the idea is that if you have absolutely no chance to skate with the Avs, then the alternative is to throw elbows, fists, and use the physical play to slow down the superior team.

Fyi there will be a hearing today to discuss the punishment for bertuzzis shenanigans. 10 game suspension is a possibility
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Fyi there will be a hearing today to discuss the punishment for bertuzzis shenanigans. 10 game suspension is a possibility
    He got a 2 game suspension. Hey, I'm just glad the NHL didn't throw him a parade.

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nhl/n...71cqv0mr02y293
    Last edited by gtown53; 12-03-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    He got a 2 game suspension. Hey, I'm just glad the NHL didn't throw him a parade.

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nhl/n...71cqv0mr02y293
    Not how much i was hoping for but along the lines of what I expected. Now hes on the radar for that junk. Total punk move by their bench. They all would have gotten reemed if i was their coach. Cant wait for March now
    Glen Haven Fire

2 of the best teams in hockey and it doesnt seem to be found on dish at all....
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    2 of the best teams in hockey and it doesnt seem to be found on dish at all....
    Just as well avs getting schooled

Just as well avs getting schooled
    This was a beat down for sure, but it's better to give up 7 goals in a regular season game than in the playoffs. This is a tired team right now who has run the gauntlet on an east coast road trip.

Defense? Goaltending? Hello? We consistently keep giving up the puck....

They have looked lazy last few games oh and undisciplined

21 goals in 5 games against - yikes
    Last edited by Blondie79; 12-11-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Man the defense and goaltending is absolute trash right now. This team isn't going to hang on to a playoff spot much longer if they don't get this fixed quick.

The pk and pp has also been atrocious

I feel like the team is playing "lazy" hockey to many give aways not clearing the puck out of the zone, seems every game we have to many men on the ice penalties and far to many other penalties
    Last edited by Blondie79; 12-19-2018 at 07:10 PM.

The pk and pp has also been atrocious

I feel like the team is playing "lazy" hockey to many give aways not clearing the puck out of the zone, seems every game we have to many men on the ice penalties and far to many other penalties
    It's tied against Montreal, 1-1, as I speak. But yeah, Montreal appears to have faster, more motivated and determined skaters while the Avs look like a bunch of "entitled" prima donnas. The Avs don't have consistency, and they don't have the guts or, it appears, the conditioning to compete.

Playing one of worst teams in league who are playing a back to back, 0-4 v worst pk in league, can't put puck in the net anymore, giving up stupid goals, I don't care what there record is right now but if they don't figure it out team will be sliding down the standings pretty soon

team Is hot garbage right now

The Avs are 2-8 in their last 10 games. Right now, the Avs are getting out-worked, out-hustled, while the opposition are bigger, faster, tougher, better stick-handlers, more physically agressive, more "motivated", and stronger. And with the supposed advantage of playing at a Mile High, the Avs players gas out quickly, and aren't in physical condition to play against lower-tier NHL competition. Jost, Andrighetto, and Bourque shouldn't be playing in the NHL.

The Avs aren't a very good team.
    Last edited by gtown53; 12-29-2018 at 10:09 PM.

It's the same old Avs team of the last decade with a good top line. Probably not a playoff team.