Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Wow what a start for the Avs and what a start for makar!

Makar looks like he is going to be a good one.

A 40 to 20 Shot advantage for the Avs after 2 periods. Pretty amazing. And they are saying that Girard skated today, and is likely to play in Game 4.

Where there's Life, there's Hope!

Suddenly it looks like there's a chance.

What a performance from this avs team tonight wow dominated 56 shots!

Crowd was electric
    Last edited by Blondie79; 04-15-2019 at 10:01 PM.

I knew we would get at least 2 games because we did from what looke

I knew we would get at least 2 games because we did from what looked like a superior Nashville team a year ago.

But we have to keep our foot on the gas if we want more.

Calgary looked like they started to make improvements halfway through the second. So that could very well carry into Game 4.

What an amazing game to be at. I was watching the Rockies on my phone off and on and they played well too. The energy in the arena was fabulous. Hopefully they can keep up that pace of play.

It was definitely a ton of fun. I don't think I've ever been in there with that many people before.

Last night the Avalanche looked like they were on a different level than the Flames. They seemed SO much faster.

Wow wow this team in incredible right now let's gooo!!!! What a win huge comeback

Wow insane comeback. I must admit I went to bed when Calgary went up 2-0. Games are just too late here and I have to be able to function some at work.

Little did I know they got the first goal less than a minute after I went to bed.

Woke up at 5:07 and checked the score on my phone. Luckily I had it recording so I got up to finish it.

Kind of glad I didnít stay up because i donít think I couldíve made it that far into OT.

But the comeback was insane. Never seen so many missed opportunities in one game but glad they finally got through on Mike Smith.

Wish our fans would stop chanting Smith you suck though. Hate that classless stuff. Itís why I hate the Predators so much. We donít need to copy them. The man was a machine last night and if he sucked we wouldíve won handily in regulation.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 04-18-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Which our fans would stop chanting Smith you suck though. Hate that classless stuff. Itís why I hate the Predators so much. We donít need to copy them. The man was a machine last night and if he sucked we wouldíve won handily in regulation.
    Agree smith has been there best player by far made some incredible saves he has been hard to beat

Wish our fans would stop chanting Smith you suck though. Hate that classless stuff. It’s why I hate the Predators so much. We don’t need to copy them. The man was a machine last night and if he sucked we would’ve won handily in regulation.
    Same. It's really stupid and it was annoying to listen to when I was there on Monday.

Wish our fans would stop chanting Smith you suck though. Hate that classless stuff. It’s why I hate the Predators so much. We don’t need to copy them. The man was a machine last night and if he sucked we would’ve won handily in regulation.
    That's exactly what I was telling my brother, a couple of days ago. It makes the fans look like the Nashville fans, just exactly as you said.. And that is pathetic.

Last night was a game that was right on the edge of a knife. And the Avs who couldn't do anything with the regular season Overtime format, came through when it counted.

Makar was looking a little tentative, mishandling the puck a couple of times. Makar actually reminded me of Zadarov from a few years ago when Zadarov was responsible for about 20 Assists.... for the opposing team. Ha ha. But, this is absolutely invaluable experience for him. It's also good to see that Rantanen appears to have completely recovered from his injury.

If the Avs can put Calgary away, tomorrow night, they might have a couple of days to rest, and get Makar up to speed on some of the subtleties of their Defense.

After the 1st game, where Colorado played well but lost decisively, I had my worries. Good to see the Avs showing some consistency and some guts.