Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Stupid turnovers and lazy passes lost it for Avs tonight
    Yep. Very sluggish game. Very disappointing for a home game. And just when it looked like they had sharpened up and would steal the game they went back to getting our skated and making stupid turnovers again.

I want to mute my tv I can't stand listening to these two drool all over the sharks all game

Big win time to take another in shark tank
    Last edited by Blondie79; 05-02-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Much much better performance tonight.

Itís now a best of 3 series.

Mackinnon was spectacular tonight and grub has come up huge for the Avs in the last couple months

Mackinnon was spectacular tonight and grub has come up huge for the Avs in the last couple months
    I was thinking Grub needed to pitch a shutout to be considered a serious threat to help a team contend for the cup. He did that last night. If we can steal another game in San Jose he can help us beat anyone.

Last night was one of the best Hockey Games that I've seen since my Dad took me to see the DU Pioneers defeat the Russian Olympic team in 1960.

San Jose decided to get physical tonight and take some extra shots after whistles to get in our heads and itís worked.

Yeah and the refs are favoriting the sharks again that's stupid Thornton cross checks and zadarov gets the penalty ....

Well have to clean up at home and then be the first team all series to win two straight.

A tough loss after a really good game. Clearly the Avs are a much better team than they were last year. The Avs have taken another step in the Playoffs (after getting knocked out in the 1st Rd. last year) by beating the top Seed, and offering some stiff competition to San Jose. Can the Avs win? Sure they can. Where there's life, there's hope. The teams are pretty equal, so it will come down to the "want to" quotient.

Varly, who is the 3rd largest Cap hit on the team, will be gone at the end of the season, and Grubauer will be the Starter for the future. Makar is getting invaluable experience. We have the #4 Pick in the upcoming Draft, Shane Bowers signed his entry-level Contract, and joined the Colorado Eagles. Kamenev and Timmons will hopefully recover from their injuries and be in a position to compete. So, the future is bright!!

Game 7!' Let's go avs

Game 7!' Let's go avs
    Love game 7s.

they've come a long way.

Great win. Hopefully the D and Grub are a lot sharper in game 7. Itís going to be a tough steal especially if Pavelski comes back. Which it looks like he will.

Still this team has far exceeded expectations. Would love to have two more weeks of Avs hockey though.

Y'all, walking out of the Pepsi Center last night was reminiscent of when we had Stanley Cup teams regularly. The crowd was so pumped. It's awesome having a team that is competitive like that again. Win or lose, these guys gave us one heck of a ride. Go Avs!