Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Who needs to be good when you can just be the sharks and have the refs throw every game 7 your way?

I mean i get that was lazy leaving the ice. But it had no bearing on the play.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Who needs to be good when you can just be the sharks and have the refs throw every game 7 your way?

I mean i get that was lazy leaving the ice. But it had no bearing on the play.
    His skate looked like was on blue line ... but the refs clearly been on the sharks side

I also love how excited the announcers are for the sharks
    Last edited by Blondie79; 05-08-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    His skate looked like was on blue line ... but the refs clearly been on the sharks side

I also love how excited the announcers are for the sharks
    Everybody wants Joe Thornton to get a cup. Itís been clear since game 1.

Everybody wants Joe Thornton to get a cup. Itís been clear since game 1.
    Yeah refs have missed multiple high sticks and tripping on the sharks plus this bs reverse call you can't win when refs are clearly rooting for one team

Oh look another missed tripping call

This team never ever gives up!

Bogus call literally cost us the series.

Hope the Blues smoke these rigged Sharks.

Well the nhl and nbc got what they wanted complete bs. Sharks won last two series because of the refs

Proud of the avs future is bright well done boys see ya next season.

Go blues

So close. Good season, this team's future looks very bright.

Watching altitude post game they were just saying they usually get an email ) after reversed calls) explaining why it was reversed and they got no email from the league.

Looking at all the images and videos there is absolutely no way you can 100% be sure landy was not on the blue line unless there is another view somewhere. You know what else bothers me? How quick the sharks challenged that play

Refs were flat out disgusting all series. Have no issues losing but no explanation no clear video that cal clearly changed the outcome of the game it's so frustrating
    Last edited by Blondie79; 05-08-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Wish I could be as graceful as the players and Bednar. But I canít. This crap sucks. We may have still lost. But I hate losing by 1 goal when the offsides has absolutely 0 impact on the play.

Wish I could be as graceful as the players and Bednar. But I canít. This crap sucks. We may have still lost. But I hate losing by 1 goal when the offsides has absolutely 0 impact on the play.
    I bet there not as graceful behind close doors, not allowed to criticize officials or there will be consequences but there's never consequences for officials,umps, refs, or replay crews.

I am extremely tired of watching this happen in all sports, Nuggets don't get calls, Rockies get a stupid strike zone every series can't count how many times replay has overturned stuff against them either, and now avs get screwed in game 7 and honestly all through the series to extents. Unless you play in the big market cities your at a disadvantage before even taking the ice/court/field. I have always struggled with nba because of officiating but now it's happening in every sport because money and tv ratings is what counts.

There has been way to many controversial calls in huge games that have determined outcomes in sports this past year.

I guess until people stop watching or buying tickets and merchandise nothing will ever change and that will never happen

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    I bet there not as graceful behind close doors, not allowed to criticize officials or there will be consequences but there's never consequences for officials,umps, refs, or replay crews.

I am extremely tired of watching this happen in all sports, Nuggets don't get calls, Rockies get a stupid strike zone every series can't count how many times replay has overturned stuff against them either, and now avs get screwed in game 7 and honestly all through the series to extents. Unless you play in the big market cities your at a disadvantage before even taking the ice/court/field. I have always struggled with nba because of officiating but now it's happening in every sport because money and tv ratings is what counts.

There has been way to many controversial calls in huge games that have determined outcomes in sports this past year.

I guess until people stop watching or buying tickets and merchandise nothing will ever change and that will never happen
    I actually think they arenít griping. Iíve listened to the sports talk radio most of the day (discovered the altitude app), and the 5 pm central show was saying how Landeskog seemed generally surprised that the media was focused on the offsides and how he thought it was no impact because they had close to 30 minutes of game time failures after that he thought were a bigger deal. And the power play was atrocious all series.

I think the players genuinely believe that out of a tight fought 7 game series there was so much else to blame than that call.

It was a well-played series with two equally matched teams that don't rely on "Goon Squad' players, and dirty, over-physical play. I wish the Avs had won, but they didn't. Time to make plans for next season, like maybe making an effort to get Zadarov and Nemeth signed. The Avs will be "leap-frogging" San Jose, next year, with experience, growth, wisdom, and new young talent. There's a lot to look forward to.

Sharks getting all the help they need from officials unbelievable