Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 328
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,168
    Finally : Mikko Rantanen signs for 6-year, $9.25M AAV!!

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Finally : Mikko Rantanen signs for 6-year, $9.25M AAV!!
    I just did a little happy dance, that's great value.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,796
    We got a great deal with Mikko's contract being mostly front loaded, dropping to an AAV of $7M/year after 3 years.

    Just kidding... I've had it pointed out to me on another platform, that this is not at all how it works
    Last edited by Frenchy180; 09-30-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,543
    1-0! Donskoi had 2 goals. Finally might have some secondary scoring.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    1-0! Donskoi had 2 goals. Finally might have some secondary scoring.
    And great early returns on the Mikko investment as well.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gtown
    Posts
    4,244
    A great game. I especially enjoyed the thug, Tkachuk, getting handled with ease by Landeskog.

    I'm assuming that those in the Denver area, who didn't attend the game, weren't able to see the game because of "Altitude" issues. Is that true? I recently moved to South Texas, and was able to get the Calgary broadcast on my DirecTV NHL Center Ice subscription. I assume that was blacked out on DirecTV in the Denver area. I know there is a way to get the games on your phone, and send it to your TV. So I assume some are getting the games that way.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,168
    Good start to the season, new guys seem to be contributing nicely so far!

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gtown
    Posts
    4,244
    Good to see Francouz out there. Arizona threw a lot at him, but he came through very nicely. Also, it's great to see the new additions contributing in a meaningful way.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    A great game. I especially enjoyed the thug, Tkachuk, getting handled with ease by Landeskog.

    I'm assuming that those in the Denver area, who didn't attend the game, weren't able to see the game because of "Altitude" issues. Is that true? I recently moved to South Texas, and was able to get the Calgary broadcast on my DirecTV NHL Center Ice subscription. I assume that was blacked out on DirecTV in the Denver area. I know there is a way to get the games on your phone, and send it to your TV. So I assume some are getting the games that way.
    yup no way to watch nuggets or avs in denver (well not legally anyway)- pretty disappointing greedy companies making fans suffer

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,248
    Looks like you can watch the away games this week at Brooklyn's connected to the Pepsi Center. They better get this fixed by the time Nuggets season starts.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gtown
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    yup no way to watch nuggets or avs in denver (well not legally anyway)- pretty disappointing greedy companies making fans suffer
    Evidently, the Avs Reddit site has several posters who have access the Avs games. And then you can cast it from your phone to your television using Chromecast. But as you point out, it isn't legal.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,543
    4-0 after 1.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    4-0 after 1.
    really wish i can watch the games. Stupid altitude!

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,168
    Just incase you didnt know ....The avs v penguins game is on NBCsn tonight for those that dont get the broadcasts locally. 5PM Denver time Face off.
    Last edited by Blondie79; 10-16-2019 at 09:39 AM.

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,796
    Tough loss tonight... But we were never gonna go 82-0...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •