Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    Lots of opportunities, nothing to show for it after one against LA.

I just don't see the Av's winning the Stanley Cup with Grubs at goalie and this team not scoring more goals than they have been.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    Lots of opportunities, nothing to show for it after one against LA.

I just don't see the Av's winning the Stanley Cup with Grubs at goalie and this team not scoring more goals than they have been.
    This was an absolutely atrocious home loss.

What a pathetic loss.

Absolute garbage performance. All those shots, one goal. Then lose it with less than a minute.

Sloppy.

Man injuries are piling up Calvert grub and now mikko our for several weeks again ...

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Man injuries are piling up Calvert grub and now mikko our for several weeks again ...
    Thatís gonna be my concern going into the postseason. This team seems snakebit this year. Possibly just too soft as well.

Av's getting out-muscled by Buffalo. Gave up a soft goal after taking the lead.

They are a mirror image of the Nuggets. Come out flat, even against lesser opponents.

Annoying.

If the Av's come out of this game with any points, they'll be lucky. Sabres are having their way against us.

Hot streak! Francois has been stupid good for the avs! would be nice to finally have that elite goalie

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Hot streak! Francois has been stupid good for the avs! would be nice to finally have that elite goalie
    If only St Louis werenít hotter. I realized yesterday that under this new stupid playoff format the Avs can finish the 2 seed and be screwed with Dallas first round who is the 3 seed.

I may be nitpicking a bit, but I would like to see us score more than 3 goals. We haven't topped 3 goals in almost a month. I would have thought that should have been easy against a bad Red Wings squad.

Anyway, I'm very happy with the win streak and with the play of our goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    I may be nitpicking a bit, but I would like to see us score more than 3 goals. We haven't topped 3 goals in almost a month. I would have thought that should have been easy against a bad Red Wings squad.

Anyway, I'm very happy with the win streak and with the play of our goalie.
    What does that matter if your defense is allowing less? The goal is to outscore your opponents and theyíve done that 7 straight games.

Playoffs arenít going to be won in the 4-5 goals a game range. Thatís a regular season desire.

Playoffs will be win in the 3-2 average range.

Seriously?!?! 1 second left in OT?

We never win in OT. It is the weirdest thing. I told my GF right as they got the puck, theres enough time for us to lose this real fast. Boom. We lost.
    The odd thing is without talent and speed we should dominate in OT. Oh well. We got another point. Lets just keep climbing up the ladder.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Geez Mackinnon out with lower body injury

Colin Wilson
    Matt Calvert
    Andre Burakovsky
    Mikko Rantanen
    Nazem Kadri
    Cale Makar
    Philipp Grubauer
    Nathan MacKinnon?

good grief.
    Last edited by Blondie79; 03-09-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    What does that matter if your defense is allowing less? The goal is to outscore your opponents and theyíve done that 7 straight games.

Playoffs arenít going to be won in the 4-5 goals a game range. Thatís a regular season desire.

Playoffs will be win in the 3-2 average range.
    I'm was just saying that I would like to see our offense come out on fire every now and then....put the pressure on the opponent.