Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My complete Broncos re-build and vision of the future

The Broncos are a complete mess right now. This is how I would like to see us move forward.

Our FA's I would re-sign

Matt Paradis, C - 4 years, $35 million, $20 million guaranteed - Probably the only good player on the OL, we need to keep him. A very intelligent and technically correct player

Shelby Harris, DE - 1 year, $750,000 - I like Harris, he plays hard and has great attitude. Useful in rotation and fairly inexpensive

Jeff Heuerman, TE - 3 years, $8 million, $5 million guaranteed - Nothing special but a solid all round player worth keeping on a manageable contract. Butt and Fumagalli are not reliable coming off injuries and unproven

Our FA's I would let walk

Jared Veldheer, OT - An ageing and expensive stop gap has no future on a rebuilding team

Domata Peko, NT - Is useful in rotation but will be 35 next season and I would cut ties with him

Tramaine Brock, CB - Not worth bringing back

Shaquil Barrett, OLB - With Miller and Chubb ahead of him Shaq will move to a team where he can start

Shane Ray, OLB - He needs a fresh start, some team will pay him and offer him a starting gig, 2 things we will not do

Bradley Roby, CB - The toughest decision because we are thin at corner and Roby is decent and only 28 next season, but I would not pay a 'decent but inconsistent' corner the big contract I think some team will, I believe that would be a mistake born out of desperation

Adam Pacman-Jones, CB - Will be 36 next season so I see no value in keeping him

Max Garcia, OG - Is terrible and lucky to still be on the roster, cannot wait to move on from him

The 3 players below I would cut or trade, if possible, to free up cap space

Darian Stewart, SS - $6.4 million cap hit for 2019

Brandon Marshall, ILB - $9 million cap hit for 2019

Demaryius Thomas, WR - $17.5 million cap hit for 2019

The coaching staff

HC - John DeFilippo - VJ was a strange hire at the time (his Miami D ranked 29th) and he just has to go. I want to move this team forward in an offensive direction and build an exciting team that can light up a scoreboard.... its a shame we couldn't get McVay or K Shanahan but DeFilippo is the hot name at the moment. He has been an NFL assistant and was the QB coach for the SB winning Eagles, helping Wentz develop and Foles play some fantastic football once Wentz went down. He is currently the OC in Minnesota.

Not only is he experienced, helped the Eagles win the SB, and is highly regarded around the league, but a big draw is his fantastic record working with QB's and since we will be going forward with a young (and hopefully franchise QB) this is a major and massively important plus

OC - Bill Musgrave - I like Musgrave, he shows creativity and I believe he and DeFilippo would be exciting working together. I do not believe some of our offensive struggles are his fault

DC - Mike Macdonald - I have no trust in Joe Woods from things I hear to what I see on the field. MacDonald is the Baltimore Ravens LB's coach. He has been a DB's coach there and a D assistant. The Ravens are high on him and gave him a promotion in the offseason

FA's - Its always a guess with who will actually hit the open market, I'm not going to guess what contracts they will be offered

Donovan Smith, LT - Our biggest problem every year recently (apart from the QB) is the OL. There are no big named OG's or OT's due to hit the market. I would move Bolles to RT and hope that helps him and spend big on Donovan Smith and put him at LT. Smith is the LT at TB, he is a consistent performer allowing just 10 sacks in 3 seasons and was ranked in the top 10 run blocking OT's last season. He has hardly missed a game in his career and is a proper LT. It is rumored he will hit the open market, we need to get him.

Kevin White, WR - An underperformer with the Bears I feel is worth taking a chance on and hoping the change of scenery kick-starts his career. Still only 26 he has the speed to take the top off any D. Our receiving crew is pretty much set but White shouldn't cost too much and has a high reward upside..... even if its just a few designed plays every game or trying him out as a returner.

Johnathan Hankins, NT - A very consistent performer who is still only 26.

Kenny Vaccaro, S - A good safety in the prime of his career, should be able to sign him on a reasonable contract.

Rashaan Melvin, CB - I have liked Melvin since his college days, a solid talent to add to the backfield.

Kayvon Webster, CB - I would love to get Webster back. Not flashy but plays physical and is a reliable performer.

The Draft

1 - Clayton Thorson, QB - Northwestern

I have liked Thorson for a while now, he is a leader and is known to be a hard worker who his team-mates love. Yes he is another Northwestern QB and that has scarred me a little but I believe he has all the tools to be a great QB in this league.

2 - Caleb Wilson, TE - UCLA

We have a few TE's but they are coming off injuries and are unproven. I feel Wilson is a step above them and will become a favorite target for Thorson. We have invested well in the WR and RB positions, now we have our QB and TE of the future as well and all the makings for an exciting offense.

3 - Chris Lindstrom, OG - Boston College

We need to invest in the OL and Lindstrom looks a talent. A big and strong lineman who is fantastic against the run. Needs to be a more consistent pass blocker but shows the skills to get it done. Moves well into the second level and is a hard worker with great attitude.

4 - D'Andre Walker, OLB - Georgia

A pass rusher to replace Ray and Shaq, has speed and makes plays

5 - Mark Fields, CB - Clemson

This is a physical corner with good size who shows no fear and can cover....... in the mold of Kayvon Webster

5 - Easton Stick, QB - North Dakota State

Double dipping on a QB is worth it IMO, just like the Skins did and Cousins worked out pretty well. If Thorson works out we could still have a good back-up and potential valuable trade chip

6 - Daylon Mack, NT - Texas A&M

A huge NT who can disrupt a backfield, will need to work on conditioning and be used on rotation / early downs

7 - Zach Sinor, P - Oklahoma State

We need a punter after the King debacle, Sinor looks promising

7 - Lamar Jackson, CB - Nebraska

Long armed rangy corner with potential to develop

Our 2019 Team in Position Groups

QB - I would play Keenum next season because I believe it will benefit a rookie QB to watch, study, and learn for a season before being thrown to the wolves. Thorson could come in if the season goes south. Stick is QB 3. I think Chad Kelly will end up getting released at some point, he clearly can't stay out of trouble and that makes me doubt he can ever be a true leader.

RB - Set here with Lindsay, Freeman, and Booker

WR - Sanders / Sutton / Hamilton are the top 3 with Patrick and White contributing

TE - I believe Caleb Wilson will be an impact player and true #1 TE. Heuerman is solid and we will see how Butt and Fumagalli come back from injury.

OL - Secure Paradis, invest in Smith at LT and have Lindstrom / Leary at OG. Bolles moves over to RT

DL - Plenty of depth here, hopefully Demarcus Walker starts showing some value. Gotsis, Wolfe, and Harris are a good group and with the addition of the big guys in the middle hopefully we improve against the run and can clog up lanes

LB - I would start Jewell with Davis, AJ Johnson and Garcia-Williams have potential here. Miller, Chubb, and 4th rounder Walker round out the group

CB - A big question mark but I feel Harris, Melvin, Webster, Fields, and Jackson would be a pretty good group

S - Simmons, Parks, and Vaccaro

K - McManus

P - Wadman and Sinor battle it out in TC

This is my idea to turn the Broncos into an exciting and modern offensive powerhouse

Lamar Jackson is going to MLB. Plus DEN needs LBs in the off-season
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Thanks bronx

Thorson and stick seem similar with stick being more athletic. Supposedly clayton has difficulty on long throw accuracy. I dont view thorson as a first round talent unless its a reach. Too many other impact players you could pick in the first round

Caleb wilson can block and catch

Mark fields size is actually a concern at 5'11 at most andonly 180 pds. Some have him projected as a nickel corner only

You have some interesting propositions bronx. I will have to check out some of the other draft picks you have
    Glen Haven Fire

You lost me with the first time HC, with very limited coordinator experience along with a first time DC with no coordinator experience, and no other HC experience on the staff.

I think the Broncos go with an experienced HC (at least someone who's been a successful coordinator for longer than a cup of coffee) but at the very least they'll bring more experience to the staff. With these two there's really not much difference experience wise to what they have now.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    The Broncos are a complete mess right now. This is how I would like to see us move forward.

Our FA's I would re-sign

Matt Paradis, C - 4 years, $35 million, $20 million guaranteed - Probably the only good player on the OL, we need to keep him. A very intelligent and technically correct player

Shelby Harris, DE - 1 year, $750,000 - I like Harris, he plays hard and has great attitude. Useful in rotation and fairly inexpensive

Jeff Heuerman, TE - 3 years, $8 million, $5 million guaranteed - Nothing special but a solid all round player worth keeping on a manageable contract. Butt and Fumagalli are not reliable coming off injuries and unproven

Our FA's I would let walk

Jared Veldheer, OT - An ageing and expensive stop gap has no future on a rebuilding team

Domata Peko, NT - Is useful in rotation but will be 35 next season and I would cut ties with him

Tramaine Brock, CB - Not worth bringing back

Shaquil Barrett, OLB - With Miller and Chubb ahead of him Shaq will move to a team where he can start

Shane Ray, OLB - He needs a fresh start, some team will pay him and offer him a starting gig, 2 things we will not do

Bradley Roby, CB - The toughest decision because we are thin at corner and Roby is decent and only 28 next season, but I would not pay a 'decent but inconsistent' corner the big contract I think some team will, I believe that would be a mistake born out of desperation

Adam Pacman-Jones, CB - Will be 36 next season so I see no value in keeping him

Max Garcia, OG - Is terrible and lucky to still be on the roster, cannot wait to move on from him

The 3 players below I would cut or trade, if possible, to free up cap space

Darian Stewart, SS - $6.4 million cap hit for 2019

Brandon Marshall, ILB - $9 million cap hit for 2019

Demaryius Thomas, WR - $17.5 million cap hit for 2019

The coaching staff

HC - John DeFilippo - VJ was a strange hire at the time (his Miami D ranked 29th) and he just has to go. I want to move this team forward in an offensive direction and build an exciting team that can light up a scoreboard.... its a shame we couldn't get McVay or K Shanahan but DeFilippo is the hot name at the moment. He has been an NFL assistant and was the QB coach for the SB winning Eagles, helping Wentz develop and Foles play some fantastic football once Wentz went down. He is currently the OC in Minnesota.

Not only is he experienced, helped the Eagles win the SB, and is highly regarded around the league, but a big draw is his fantastic record working with QB's and since we will be going forward with a young (and hopefully franchise QB) this is a major and massively important plus

OC - Bill Musgrave - I like Musgrave, he shows creativity and I believe he and DeFilippo would be exciting working together. I do not believe some of our offensive struggles are his fault

DC - Mike Macdonald - I have no trust in Joe Woods from things I hear to what I see on the field. MacDonald is the Baltimore Ravens LB's coach. He has been a DB's coach there and a D assistant. The Ravens are high on him and gave him a promotion in the offseason

FA's - Its always a guess with who will actually hit the open market, I'm not going to guess what contracts they will be offered

Donovan Smith, LT - Our biggest problem every year recently (apart from the QB) is the OL. There are no big named OG's or OT's due to hit the market. I would move Bolles to RT and hope that helps him and spend big on Donovan Smith and put him at LT. Smith is the LT at TB, he is a consistent performer allowing just 10 sacks in 3 seasons and was ranked in the top 10 run blocking OT's last season. He has hardly missed a game in his career and is a proper LT. It is rumored he will hit the open market, we need to get him.

Kevin White, WR - An underperformer with the Bears I feel is worth taking a chance on and hoping the change of scenery kick-starts his career. Still only 26 he has the speed to take the top off any D. Our receiving crew is pretty much set but White shouldn't cost too much and has a high reward upside..... even if its just a few designed plays every game or trying him out as a returner.

Johnathan Hankins, NT - A very consistent performer who is still only 26.

Kenny Vaccaro, S - A good safety in the prime of his career, should be able to sign him on a reasonable contract.

Rashaan Melvin, CB - I have liked Melvin since his college days, a solid talent to add to the backfield.

Kayvon Webster, CB - I would love to get Webster back. Not flashy but plays physical and is a reliable performer.

The Draft

1 - Clayton Thorson, QB - Northwestern

I have liked Thorson for a while now, he is a leader and is known to be a hard worker who his team-mates love. Yes he is another Northwestern QB and that has scarred me a little but I believe he has all the tools to be a great QB in this league.

2 - Caleb Wilson, TE - UCLA

We have a few TE's but they are coming off injuries and are unproven. I feel Wilson is a step above them and will become a favorite target for Thorson. We have invested well in the WR and RB positions, now we have our QB and TE of the future as well and all the makings for an exciting offense.

3 - Chris Lindstrom, OG - Boston College

We need to invest in the OL and Lindstrom looks a talent. A big and strong lineman who is fantastic against the run. Needs to be a more consistent pass blocker but shows the skills to get it done. Moves well into the second level and is a hard worker with great attitude.

4 - D'Andre Walker, OLB - Georgia

A pass rusher to replace Ray and Shaq, has speed and makes plays

5 - Mark Fields, CB - Clemson

This is a physical corner with good size who shows no fear and can cover....... in the mold of Kayvon Webster

5 - Easton Stick, QB - North Dakota State

Double dipping on a QB is worth it IMO, just like the Skins did and Cousins worked out pretty well. If Thorson works out we could still have a good back-up and potential valuable trade chip

6 - Daylon Mack, NT - Texas A&M

A huge NT who can disrupt a backfield, will need to work on conditioning and be used on rotation / early downs

7 - Zach Sinor, P - Oklahoma State

We need a punter after the King debacle, Sinor looks promising

7 - Lamar Jackson, CB - Nebraska

Long armed rangy corner with potential to develop

Our 2019 Team in Position Groups

QB - I would play Keenum next season because I believe it will benefit a rookie QB to watch, study, and learn for a season before being thrown to the wolves. Thorson could come in if the season goes south. Stick is QB 3. I think Chad Kelly will end up getting released at some point, he clearly can't stay out of trouble and that makes me doubt he can ever be a true leader.

RB - Set here with Lindsay, Freeman, and Booker

WR - Sanders / Sutton / Hamilton are the top 3 with Patrick and White contributing

TE - I believe Caleb Wilson will be an impact player and true #1 TE. Heuerman is solid and we will see how Butt and Fumagalli come back from injury.

OL - Secure Paradis, invest in Smith at LT and have Lindstrom / Leary at OG. Bolles moves over to RT

DL - Plenty of depth here, hopefully Demarcus Walker starts showing some value. Gotsis, Wolfe, and Harris are a good group and with the addition of the big guys in the middle hopefully we improve against the run and can clog up lanes

LB - I would start Jewell with Davis, AJ Johnson and Garcia-Williams have potential here. Miller, Chubb, and 4th rounder Walker round out the group

CB - A big question mark but I feel Harris, Melvin, Webster, Fields, and Jackson would be a pretty good group

S - Simmons, Parks, and Vaccaro

K - McManus

P - Wadman and Sinor battle it out in TC

This is my idea to turn the Broncos into an exciting and modern offensive powerhouse

donovan smith is better suited for RT in the nfl. he can play both but he is not and doesn't seem to have to the feet to be an elite LT

Haskins in a DE in a 3-4 system which is probably what we would continue to run if we signed a Baltimore coach. so i feel expecially with the draft we are weak at NT if we let peko and don't replace him till the sixth round. wolfe has been off but is a 3-4 DE, Harris i believe plays his best ball at DE. Gotsis is a DE Kerr has a NT body but hasn't impressed at NT. i feel it secertly one of the weaker spots peko has been great but he can only keep going so long. i feel that letting peko go and not bringing in a true 3-4 NT would be a huge mistake
    Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 10-23-2018 at 07:41 PM.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    donovan smith is better suited for RT in the nfl. he can play both but he is not and doesn't seem to have to the feet to be an elite LT

Haskins in a DE in a 3-4 system which is probably what we would continue to run if we signed a Baltimore coach. so i feel expecially with the draft we are weak at NT if we let peko and don't replace him till the sixth round. wolfe has been off but is a 3-4 DE, Harris i believe plays his best ball at DE. Gotsis is a DE Kerr has a NT body but hasn't impressed at NT. i feel it secertly one of the weaker spots peko has been great but he can only keep going so long. i feel that letting peko go and not bringing in a true 3-4 NT would be a huge mistake
    If it's a 1 gap 3-4 the 1 tech doesn't need to be any bigger than a typical 4-3 1 tech. I just wish the Broncos would quit with this jacked up defense (not really a 3-4, not a 4-3, not even a real 5-2) and go back to a good old 4-3. Then they'll be able to cover TEs and RBs properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    You lost me with the first time HC, with very limited coordinator experience along with a first time DC with no coordinator experience, and no other HC experience on the staff.

I think the Broncos go with an experienced HC (at least someone who's been a successful coordinator for longer than a cup of coffee) but at the very least they'll bring more experience to the staff. With these two there's really not much difference experience wise to what they have now.
    John Defilippo has NFL experience going back 13 years and has worked with some great coaches and young QB's. He has been given the keys to the Minnesota offense with their big QB signing and SB aspirations. He is highly regarded and will be a HC somewhere next year. I'm not bothered about getting someone who has been a HC before like a John Fox or Adam Gase........... we need to be aggressive and spot potential like the Rams did with McVay or SF did with Shanahan.

You won't normally pinch someone elses DC, you need to offer a promotion so we will pretty much have to get an assistant coach and first time DC. Most new DC's signed are 1st timers in that role.

We need to get away from old fashioned, scared, 'leader of men' type coaches and find a modern and dynamic coach who knows QB's and knows what a creative offense looks like

We need to be realistic, there won't be an elite LT to sign in FA. Smith has performed very highly and consistently in TB at LT and would be a great signing for us, especially considering his age and gives us the option to move Bolles to RT

If it's a 1 gap 3-4 the 1 tech doesn't need to be any bigger than a typical 4-3 1 tech. I just wish the Broncos would quit with this jacked up defense (not really a 3-4, not a 4-3, not even a real 5-2) and go back to a good old 4-3. Then they'll be able to cover TEs and RBs properly.
    i believe that to be a personal thing. and i still see enough that the nt makes a huge difference. the switch from williams to peko changed alot of things. and i want to make sure we are set at probably one of the key kogs for stoping the run. and to be honest i feel not being able to cover TE is more a personal thing then a scheme thing. the 3-4 can do it. we just have bad coverage lbers. and thats where those issues come from. the sad thing is it has been obvious for years sense Danny left and nothing has changed about it

We need to be realistic, there won't be an elite LT to sign in FA. Smith has performed very highly and consistently in TB at LT and would be a great signing for us, especially considering his age and gives us the option to move Bolles to RT
    which is why i would perfer to go through the draft for an o-line. i feel we are multiple years out from truely contending any way

we need LT RT, CB SS ILB NT TE QB. that many needs are hard i just don't think just donovan smith is enough to fix the line. i am done with signing average linemen and watching them flame out here. first okung now leary. we need to invest some serious draft captia in to the o-line. and we need to it asap. we need to build an Elite o-line, if we want to have an elite offense. and i think the only way to do it is to build through the draft.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

we need LT RT, CB SS ILB NT TE QB. that many needs are hard i just don't think just donovan smith is enough to fix the line. i am done with signing average linemen and watching them flame out here. first okung now leary. we need to invest some serious draft captia in to the o-line. and we need to it asap. we need to build an Elite o-line, if we want to have an elite offense. and i think the only way to do it is to build through the draft.
    I agree our line is terrible and needs serious investment, ideally through the draft, but we have many needs and none more so then QB. We are going to need to try and find a franchise QB if Kelly is released and trying to find that guy outside of round one is really tough so I think we are better drafting that QB at 1 and then hit OL in round 2 or 3

Plus the draft is a crapshoot, so even if we take OL in round one we could end up with a bust or a project like Bolles. I see Donovan Smith as a good LT who is young and has hardly missed a game through injury. Then we have 2 bookend OT's for the foreseeable future (providing Bolles can perform at RT). Suddenly the OL looks more solid with Smith coming in and Paradis locked up. Then we can concentrate the draft in finding a good OG to partner Leary or Sam Jones if he comes through.

i believe that to be a personal thing. and i still see enough that the nt makes a huge difference. the switch from williams to peko changed alot of things. and i want to make sure we are set at probably one of the key kogs for stoping the run. and to be honest i feel not being able to cover TE is more a personal thing then a scheme thing. the 3-4 can do it. we just have bad coverage lbers. and thats where those issues come from. the sad thing is it has been obvious for years sense Danny left and nothing has changed about it

which is why i would perfer to go through the draft for an o-line. i feel we are multiple years out from truely contending any way

The Broncos don't play a 3-4 though. They play a mashed up version of a 5-2, which is really a lot like a 40 under. Because they bring the 5th player up and commit him to stopping the run, you now have to cover TEs and RBs from a greater distance away, which means that you have a slower player trying to make up more ground in order to catch up.

If they played a true 3-4 defense, I'd be fine with that. Playing the 40 under the way they do makes them choose between covering a TE with player lined up in A gap, or taking their best pass rusher, or second best pass rusher who's the size of a DE, and removing them from what they do best.

What experienced head coach is going to be available?

John Defilippo has NFL experience going back 13 years and has worked with some great coaches and young QB's. He has been given the keys to the Minnesota offense with their big QB signing and SB aspirations. He is highly regarded and will be a HC somewhere next year. I'm not bothered about getting someone who has been a HC before like a John Fox or Adam Gase........... we need to be aggressive and spot potential like the Rams did with McVay or SF did with Shanahan.

You won't normally pinch someone elses DC, you need to offer a promotion so we will pretty much have to get an assistant coach and first time DC. Most new DC's signed are 1st timers in that role.

We need to get away from old fashioned, scared, 'leader of men' type coaches and find a modern and dynamic coach who knows QB's and knows what a creative offense looks like

It's great that he has NFL experience, but he has only been an Offensive Coordinator for 2 seasons. The first was 2015 for the Browns when they were 25th in yards per game and 30th in points for game. This year he's doing better. But he has very little history of being in charge of a group of players.

Vance Joseph also had 12 year of NFL coaching experience before Denver hired him. For me, It's not about how long you've been in the NFL, it's about having led a group of players and showing that you can do it successfully for a sustained period of time. Denver needs to find a coach who either has NFL head coaching experience or has a sustained history of being a Coordinator in the NFL, not two non-consecutive years, but a long history of success.

That candidate for me is the same one who I wanted in 2017, Dave Toub. Long time NFL Coordinator, has had massive success in the NFL as a coordinator for a long long time. Learned under John Harbaugh (he was his ST assistant) and Andy Reid in Philly. Has been a Special Teams Coordinator since 2004, including with the Bears when they wee the best in the league, and the last 6 years with the Chefs while they've been the best in the league.

As for your DC candidate, I don't know him at all, so I wasn't judging that, but rather the first time HC being paired with a first time DC. I think that's a bad combination. I think you can go first time HC with an experience DC, or an inexperienced DC with an experienced HC, but not both together. There will be HCs fired this year who were previous Coordinators that you can bring in if you have an inexperienced HC.

You look at the guys having success as new HCs recently:
    Anthony Lynn brought in Gus Bradley.
    Sean McVay brought in Wade Phillips
    Matt Nagy kept Vic Fangio
    Sean McDermott brought in Leslie Frasier (the Bills D is very good)

Then you look at new hire coaches struggling:
    Vance Joseph appointed new DC Joe Woods
    Steve Wilks hired Al Holcomb
    Kyle Shanahan hired Robert Saleh
    Frank Reich hired Matt Eberflus* (actually hired by McDaniels kept by Reich)

Especially if you're a first time HC who's been known as a "genius" in one phase, hire a guy with a lot of experience (and good results) on the other side of the ball, so you can basically let them run that side of the ball without having to worry about them making rookie mistakes.

If I were hiring the new staff (assuming there is one):
    Dave Toub would be the HC
    Jason Garrett, Adam Gase, or Todd Haley. Would be more choice for OC, in that order assuming all or 1 are fired at the end of the year (Haley will be fired cause they'll completely change that staff when Jackson is fired)
    And Kris Richard or Todd Bowles (if he's fired) would be my choices for DC.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    What experienced head coach is going to be available?

There are lots of them. Not endorsing any of these guys, but guys with NFL HC experience who aren't currently employed as NFL HCs, but are still employed in the NFL:
    Todd Haley,
    Gus Bradley,
    Rod Marinelli
    Leslie Frasier
    Josh McDaniels
    Marty Morhenwig
    Gregg Williams
    Romeo Crennel
    Scott Linehan
    Jim Schwartz
    Bill Callahan
    Mike Pettine
    Norv Turner
    Dennis Allen
    Mike Nolan
    Wade Phillips

Again I'm not saying any of these guys are suitable, but just quickly looking through the current NFL coaching staffs, these are names of guys with NFL HC experience. And it doesn't include guys who were fired and haven't gotten back into it yet. Doesn't include guys who might be fired or decide to look for another job after this season. Or guys in college.

I'm assuming that McD is becoming NEs head coach next year. After the fiasco with IND, I assume that they promised him something & with the power struggle in NE being strained, I see them making a change soon
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!